12ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Swivel 1 - 20 in Male Throwaway Cylinder Thread x Excess Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. with Hand wheel
- Connects appliances that are designed for disposable cylinders to a 5 to 20lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
- Low Profile Silent Operation Heater
- Dual Wattage: 750/1500 Watts
- 3 Position Rotary Switch (*Off *Low *High)
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Heavy Gauge Heating Element for Silent Even Heating
- Mesh Grill Cover
- Power Indicator Light
- Metal Body
- Stay Cool High Impact End Panels
- Contemporary Design
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Safety Tip Over Cut-Off Switch
- No Assembly Required
- Dimensions: 30.0" L x 6.25" W x 10.75" H
If you want all the benefits of having a US Stove but you want to make one yourself, here's a great way to get started. All you need to do is use this kit to modify a drum (not included) and boom! You've got yourself a nice heater and you can say, with pride, that you built it yourself!Learn More
When the weather turns cold a heater can come in handy. Our oscillating parabolic heater is great for the bedroom, workplace, chicken coop and everything in between. It has two heat settings: low produces 450 watts and high will crank out 900 watts. It also comes standard with a timer and tip-over safety device and for further comfort you can adjust the tilting angle. The heater turns like a fan to ensure a equal spread of the heat so hot air isn't blowing in one direction. Maintain your desired temperature in the fall and winter with this parabolic heater. A quality heater can make a invaluable difference in the quality of the workplace, and this heater is certainly a workplace-oriented heater.
- 450/900 Watt
- Wide oscillating angle and adjustable tilting angle
- Can be use with or without oscillation
- Two heat settings
- Tip-over safety device
- 120 Volts / 60 Hz
- Can be used with many types of single and multiple brackets
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A 156.14, Grade 1
- All holes are punched on 2' centers unless otherwise specified
- Rail is carefully formed to give an even tread to hanger wheels
- For use on doors weighing up to 450 lb
- Size: 12'
Required were chimney pipe terminates above the roofline. Removeable screws allows for cleaning of the chimney and spark arrestor screen. Spark arrestor screen included. Made of stainless steel. Install and use only in accordance with Dura chimney model DCR, SDP chimney installation and maintenance instructions. Residential type and building heating appliance chimney part.
Features & Benefits
- Wood Stove Chimney
- Made in the USA
- 6" dia.
- Dura/plus 2100 deg. H
- Class A chimney
- For use with Simpson Dura Vent chimney systems only
Quiet radiator oil heater, Stay cool built-in handle, Convenient cord storage, Automatic dial thermostat, Permanently sealed and never needs refueling, 360 degree swivel wheels for easy movement , 3 heat settings include 600, 900, 1500 watts, 5120 BTU's.
- Quiet radiator oil heater
- Stay cool built-in handle
- Convenient cord storage
- Automatic dial thermostat
- Permanently sealed and never needs refueling
- 360 degree swivel wheels for easy movement
- 3 heat settings include 600, 900, 1500 watts
- 5120 BTU's
- 13.5" X 9.25" X 24.5"
Protect your equipment, vehicles, and yard furnishings all year round with the Tool Shed Black and Silver Tarp. This large tarp measures 16 feet by 20 feet. The black side blocks sunlight and ultraviolet rays. The silver side reflects sunlight.
Tool Shed's 16x20 black and silver tarp is strong and protective. This heavy duty 10 mil tarp is made of densely woven polyethylene fiber, with a thread count of 14 x 14 per square inch. The double stitched, heat sealed seams prevent tearing. Rust-resistant grommets are installed every 36 inches around the hem to use for securing the tarp.
Feel secure using this tarp all year round. Both sides are treated with UV inhibitors to give this tarp the most resistance to sun fade and destruction. This Tool Shed tarp is water and mildew resistant and also resists cracking in cold weather.
Finished sizes are 5 to 7 inches smaller than listed due to hem allowance.Learn More
Supports chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between support box and chimney with a built-in-twist-lock. This DuraPlus component supports up to 40' of chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between the support box and chimney. When attaching DVL or DuraBlack to the support box, use an adapter. The Round Ceiling Support box features a sleek black finish to add pleasing aesthetics to the fully functional build. A trim collar is included with the support box to complete your installation.
DuraPlus is a triple-wall, all-fuel chimney for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas.Learn More