Gorilla Wood Glue is the adhesive that woodworkers, carpenters and hobbyists trust for their woodworking projects. Gorilla Wood Glue, a PVA glue, offers the benefits of an easy-to use water based adhesive, with the holding power Gorilla is known for...
- Complete Projects Faster - requires only 20-30 minutes of clamp time, and is fully cured in 24 hours
- Use Indoors or Outdoors - passes ANSI/HPVA Type II water resistance
- Versatile - ideal for use on hardwoods, softwoods, and natural wood composites
- Dries Natural Color - offering a natural bond line
- Easy to Use - it's a non-toxic, water-based, solvent free polyvinyl acetate (PVA). Compliant with FDA standards for indirect food contact
- Easy Clean Up with Water
Open Working Time 10 minutes Clamp Time 20-30 minutes Full Cure 24 hours
- A Bracket Designed For Shelving In Dining, Living, Recreation Rooms, Etc.
- By Adding #153 Swivel Hook, These Brackets Convert To Hangers.
- Sturdy Ornamental Bracket Hangers Are For Hanging Planters, Baskets, Etc.
- Size: 8" x 5-1/2"
Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $6.99
A 100% acrylic elastomeric sealant designed for filling cracks up to 1/2” wide in concrete pavement surfaces.
- Seals Out Moisture
Clean Cracks - Remove dirt and vegetation from cracks with screwdriver, wire brush or other suitable instrument. Flush out crack with water and allow to dry.
- Galvanized Malleable Pipe nipple
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 1-1/4" x 12"
- Zinc Plated
- Steel Construction With A Threaded Nut
- Easily Attached Without Tools & Are Reusable
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & For Attaching Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Quick Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 3,250 lb. Maximum Load.
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- Do not use with drinking water
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 18"
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/4"
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 7/16" x 36"