- 2 Pack
- For 1/4" pegboard
- Double Hook
- Galvanized Steel
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Rod
- Size: 6"
- Pre-mixed, ready-to-use high temperature silicate.
- Multi-purpose cements for bonding and sealing both masonry and metals with working temperatures up to 2000° F.
- Designed for patching or repairing cracked or chipped firebrick and mortar.
- Effective in re-setting and cementing furnaces, stoves, chimney collars, boilers and duct work.
- Used to regulate air by twisting handle to open and close damper.
- Install in black flue pipe.
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 30"