If your deck is old and weathered, all you need to get rid of that dirty gray look is SunnySide Deck Wash. It's easy—no scrubbing, no waiting. Just spray on, rinse off with a hose and in minutes you'll see the gray weathered look disappear. Prepares the surface for continued protection.
- Makes weathered wood look new.
- Removes dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains.
- Use before waterproofing on: decks & fences, outdoor furniture, exterior wood, wood plastic composite decking.
- Use if you need to remove dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains and there is little or no trace of a residual finish.
- Approximately 250 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the condition and the porosity of the wood.
- 45 Degree Elbow
- Ideal for use with drinking water in residential applications
- 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Hydrostatically tested
- Complies with ASTM: A197; ANSI:B16.3, B16.14; - B1.20.1 for material, dimensions & threading
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Zinc applied by hot-dip process
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
$7.99With the 3M Tekk Protection Band Style Hearing Protector is lightweight and adjustable. When not in use you can easily store them around your neck with quick access to them.Product Features:
- Store around neck when not in use
- Tested in accordance with ANSI Standard S3.19-1974
- Noise reduction = 28 decibels
- Comfortable enough to wear all day
- Snug seal helps protect from noisy environments
- Pods are washable and replaceable
- Band helps reduces risk of losing earplugs
- Easy in and out of ears
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 70
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Narrow throat opening can hook back onto the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Pre-mixed, ready-to-use high temperature silicate.
- Multi-purpose cements for bonding and sealing both masonry and metals with working temperatures up to 2000° F.
- Designed for patching or repairing cracked or chipped firebrick and mortar.
- Effective in re-setting and cementing furnaces, stoves, chimney collars, boilers and duct work.