- Features a realistic electric fireplace with a digital thermostat and brightness settings
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to heat
- Proprietary multi-step fine furniture finishing process sealed with a protective lacquer for rich color and durable surfaces
- Concealed furniture quality casters roll in any direction
- Uses 3 infrared quartz heating elements
- Uses standard 120V, 3 prong ground outlet
- Infrared heating elements lifetime is over 20K hours
- Green, clean, safe
- Dimensions: 20" W x 15" D x 22" H
- Finish: Premium Cherry
Double Barrel Adapter kit for use in conjunction with the Standard Barrel stove kit to allow for adding an additional barrel stacked on top. Adding this kit increases the amount of heat radiated off the barrel stove. The BKAD500 is perfect for a rustic cabin, pole barn or workshop. Simply put, this is the most basic stove you can buy.Learn More
- 28 times more effective than fiberglass filters
- Filters airborne allergens like dust, dirt, pollen
- Reduces dust on surfaces, countertops, and furniture
- Reduces build of of dirt and dust in air ducts
- Maintain effectiveness of Heat/Air Unit
- Last up to 3 Months
- Merv 7 Rating
Regular Price: $29.98
Special Price: $19.98
This 4ft tube light will change the way you look at lighting. The LED 4' Integrated T8 fixture produces a 3000K warm white light and emits an aesthetically pleasing illumination, while saving energy. The high light output fixture provides a total of 1200 lumens per fixture and is perfect for utilitarian use! The fixture can easily be mounted in shops, garages or on shelves for sufficient task lighting. These fixtures are for indoor use (dry locations) only. You can hook multiple lights together by simply plugging the ends together to have more light!Learn More
Regular Price: $139.99
Special Price: $119.99
The Duraflame Infrared Heater is a stylish and excellent zone heating source that helps to save on energy cost! The Infrared Heater is cool to the touch and is safe for children and pets!The heat produced is a moist heat that does not dry out the air and will not lower oxygen levels in the room or the body! The Duraflame Heat will quickly and evenly distribute heat throughout the room.
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Uses 6 Infrared heating elements
- 5,200 BTUs. 1500 Watts. 12.5 Amps
- Comes fully assembled
- Built from solid hardwoods & real wood veneers
- Furniture casters- allow to roll any direction
- Width (in.): 14.4"
- Depth (in.): 19.8"
- Height (in.): 17.8"
- Weight (lbs.): 40.3
The 1602R add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 180,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2400 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by brilliant red painted steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 13” x 18” heat outlet. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit and Hot Water Coil kit.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flute)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Fully Insulated internal ducting ensures the most heat transfer and optimum efficiency
- Automatic draft induction blower included
- 6” Flue Collar
- 13” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Frebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 29 ¾”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,000 - 3,000 BTU Range 67,758 - 180,688 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 160 lbs Log Length 28" Weight 525 lbs. Width 24.5" Depth/w blower 50.5" Depth w/o blower 35.25" Height 51"