- Chain Repair Lap Link
- For use in connecting low carbon chain of equal or lower working limits
- Can Be Closed By Using A Hammer Or Vise To Squeeze The Open Ends Together,
- Link must be closed before using
- Cold forged rolled steel
- Zinc plated
- Maximum Load Of The Lap Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 400 LB Maximum Load
- Clear braided w/nylon reinforcement.
- Recommended use: Air, chemicals, drainage, or water.
- 1/4" Inner Diameter x .438" Outer Diameter
- 1 Foot Long
- 16 in x 21 in x 1 in
- Air Filter
- Case Qty: 12
- Must order in multiples of case quantity for shipping purposes.
Sold By The Foot
- 3/32-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 184-Pound
- Stainless steel cable
- Cable constructed of 7 outer strands of 7 wires per strand
- Medium strength, medium flexibility, good abrasion resistance
- Used in garage doors, winches, and tie down applications
- Not intended for use in aircraft controls