Sunnyside 834G1 Denatured Alcohol Solvent 1 Gallon is pure 100% denatured ethyl alcohol. Recommended thinner and cleaner for shellac. Also use as a clean burning fuel for use specifically in alcohol burning appliances.
- High grade fuel for alcohol burning chafing dishes and marine stoves.
- Read label carefully before use.
- Cam-action latch is designed to hold wood and metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm and utility buildings
- Can be used for end gates on stake trucks
- Designed for right or left-hand applications
- Offers 7" hook suitable for use where a long reach is necessary
- Reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2" or 3-1/2" thick door frames
The rugged polyurethane Handle-Keeper holds the Hi-Lift® handle to the upright steel bar, keeping it in place when not in use and eliminating "rattling" during transportation and storage.
The Handle-Keeper easily slips on and off over the Hi-Lift® Top Clamp-Clevis to allow for proper use of the Hi-Lift® Jack. The unique design eliminates the need to remove the Top Clamp-Clevis for putting on or taking off the Handle-Keeper.
*NOTICE: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE HANDLE-KEEPER TO BE REMOVED DURING JACK USE TO ALLOW THE HANDLE TO BE PLACED IN THE FULL UPRIGHT POSITION AS STATED IN THE HI-LIFT SAFETY INSTRUCTION MANUAL.
Handle-Keeper Features & Specifications:
- Fits all models of Hi-Lift® brand jacks
- Available in two colors - Black & Red
- Black Finish
- Includes sprayer and 48" hose
- Sink spray head includes universal fit adapter
- Fits all faucet brands
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
High quality 1" insert bearing. This bearing has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft. It has a wide inner race and a 52mm spherical outer race. Greaseable.
- Extra-strong bar strike with rounded edges
- Can be padlocked
- Cam action between handle and bar strike holds door tightly closed
- For Right Or Left Hand Applications
- Wrought steel, zinc finish
- Includes screws
- Handle: 5 1/2" L x 7/8" W
- Overall Dimensions: 5" W x7" H