The Tool Shed 500 Piece Canister Set Assorted Cable Ties are a great way to provide you with maximum organization and prevents wires and cables from getting tangled.
- 150 Piece - 4 Inch Black
- 150 Piece - 4 Inch Natural
- 100 Piece - 8 Inch Black
- 100 Piece - 8 Inch Natural
Gorilla Wood Glue is the adhesive that woodworkers, carpenters and hobbyists trust for their woodworking projects. Gorilla Wood Glue, a PVA glue, offers the benefits of an easy-to use water based adhesive, with the holding power Gorilla is known for...
- Complete Projects Faster - requires only 20-30 minutes of clamp time, and is fully cured in 24 hours
- Use Indoors or Outdoors - passes ANSI/HPVA Type II water resistance
- Versatile - ideal for use on hardwoods, softwoods, and natural wood composites
- Dries Natural Color - offering a natural bond line
- Easy to Use - it's a non-toxic, water-based, solvent free polyvinyl acetate (PVA). Compliant with FDA standards for indirect food contact
- Easy Clean Up with Water
Open Working Time 10 minutes Clamp Time 20-30 minutes Full Cure 24 hours
- 28 times more effective than fiberglass filters
- Filters airborne allergens like dust, dirt, pollen
- Reduces dust on surfaces, countertops, and furniture
- Reduces build of of dirt and dust in air ducts
- Maintain effectiveness of Heat/Air Unit
- Last up to 3 Months
- Merv 7 Rating
The Tool Shed 3 Wheel Mover Dolly is an ideal and easy way to move heavy objects from room to room. This dolly has soft cushions to protect the bottom of surface from damage.
- Depressed center helps secure when moving objects with legs
- (3) 1-1/2 Inch Casters for easy maneuvering
- 132 Pound Capacity
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 24"
The same serious strength you expect from Gorilla Glue, in a Dries White, 2X Faster formula. Whether indoors or out, Gorilla Glue easily bonds foam, wood, metal, ceramic, stone and much more!
- 100% Waterproof - does not break down when exposed to outdoor elements
- Versatile - ideal for most household fixes, indoors or out
- Temperature Resistant - once dry, Gorilla Glue is unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Sandable, Paintable, Stainable - the invisible glue line makes for easy finishing
Clamp Time 30-60 minutes Full Cure 24 hours Open Time 5-10 minutes Dry Color White
STORAGE TIPS: Gorilla Glue is a moisture-cured adhesive. It is important to replace the cap tightly, and store in a cool, dry place. You should expect a year shelf life.Learn More