The new 8 quart flat back bucket is ideally suited for goats sheep and miniature horses. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks. Made in the usa. Hdpe High Density Polyethylene Plastic.Learn More
- 3/8-Inch diameter, 50-Feet length
- Maximum Load: 200 lbs.
- Yellow color, hollow braid polypropylene
- Strong, floats, good knot retention, flexible, low stretch, sliceable
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
- Used for swimming pool markers, camping, marine, and general use
- Designed For Securing Doors On Wood Cupboards and Cabinets
- Traditional Design
- Includes 1/2” x 4” oval head screws
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" x 1-3/4"
- Designed to add a decorative appearance to desks, lids, chests, cabinets, table leaves, etc.
- Surface mount.
- Made of solid brass.
- Screws included.
- 2 per pack.
- Dimensions: 1-5/6" x 2-7/8"
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
- For doors and gates swinging in or out
- Easy operating, handle serves as a pull
- Latches right or left
- May be padlocked
- Zinc finish
- Dimensions: 9" L x 4.3" W
- Durable and abrasion resistant polyester line
- Holds up well to repetitive use
- Knots securely
- Resistant to oils, gas and most chemicals
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Wears well on pulleys
- Maximum Load: 13 lbs.
- Used as Chalk and mason line, Decoy line, Architectural layout and any use that requires strong twine