Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- Size of Outlet Hole: 8" W x 3.75" H
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
Built to give you many years of dependable pumping service. The Wayne PLS series lets you water your lawn and garden with water pulled from a pond or lake, instead of from the city water system. Also a great tool for emptying or filling stock tanks and removing standing water from flooded areas and transfer water. Capable of supplying 2 or 3 sprinklers through 150 feet of garden hose. CSA listed.
- Continuous duty pump
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- 120V totally enclosed, fan-cooled continuous-duty motor
- Stainless steel pump housing for durability and corrosion resistance
- Durable impeller
- Ceramic/carbon-faced seal for long life
- Safe and convenient on/off switch
- Includes 3/4in. garden hose adapters
- Convenient carrying handle
- For use with clear water only
- 3 power cord with three-prong plug
Dyna-Glo's 10,000 BTU indoor kerosene heater offers a radiant heating solution that can target a specific zone. Creates directional "sun-like" radiant heat for an area up to 500 square feet for 13 hours on a single tank of fuel. The removable fuel tank allows for simple, spill-free refills while its small space design allows for great versatility. Includes a tip over shut-off system to ensure that you, your family and home are safe.
- Mechanical Tip Shut-Off Assembly
- Push Button Electric Ignition (Batteries Included)
- Removable Fuel Tank
- One Touch Extinguish System
- Easy-Lift Side Handles
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type 1-K Kerosene BTU Output 10,000 Ignition Type Push Button Electric Tank Size (gal.) 1 Operating Time (hrs.) 11 to 14 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 500 Length (in.) 11.9 Width (in.) 22.3 Height (in.) 19.3 Weight (lbs.) 25
- Features a realistic electric fireplace with a digital thermostat and brightness settings
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to heat
- Proprietary multi-step fine furniture finishing process sealed with a protective lacquer for rich color and durable surfaces
- Concealed furniture quality casters roll in any direction
- Uses 3 infrared quartz heating elements
- Uses standard 120V, 3 prong ground outlet
- Infrared heating elements lifetime is over 20K hours
- Green, clean, safe
- Dimensions: 20" W x 15" D x 22" H
- Finish: Premium Cherry
- Pumps Up To 4600 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Stainless Steel, High Performance 3/4 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Designed for 11” Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 9” - Off Level @ 4”
- 100 CFM
- Variable speed
- Mounts on Sahara wood stove
- Works on 110 volt
- Variable speed control
- Made in the USA
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. feet
- Perfect for medium heating areas such as garages, workshops or construction sites
- Operates up to 11 hours on full 20 lb. propane tank
- Variable heat settings
- Continuous electronic Ignition
- Over-heat shut-off system
- Adjustable heat angle
- 10 ft. hose and regulator included
- 1 yr. limited warranty
- CSA approved