Regular Price: $29.98
Special Price: $24.98
This 4ft tube light will change the way you look at lighting. The LED 4' Integrated T8 fixture produces a 3000K warm white light and emits an aesthetically pleasing illumination, while saving energy. The high light output fixture provides a total of 1200 lumens per fixture and is perfect for utilitarian use! The fixture can easily be mounted in shops, garages or on shelves for sufficient task lighting. These fixtures are for indoor use (dry locations) only. You can hook multiple lights together by simply plugging the ends together to have more light!
- Easy to install
- 120V plug-in design
- Save 94% in energy costs compared to equivalent incandescent
- Long life LEDs last up to 50,000 hours - eliminating lamp replacements for years
- Link up to 12 units together
- Suitable environmental temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Switch-on delay time is less than 2 seconds
- Mounting hardware and screws are included
- Power cord (plug-in) is included
- Three Speed energy efficient PSC motor
- Deep "V" base technology with 4 non-skid feet for operational stability
- Individually balanced fan blades for minimum vibration
- Durable powder coat finish for easy cleaning
- Permanently attached adjustment handles
- Power cord had built in retainer
- OSHA compliant Grille
- ETL listed
- One-year limited warranty
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, thermally protected, splashproof
2200-1: 18 AWG, 9” long
2200-2/2200-3: 18 AWG, 4.5” long with 2-pin connector
Duty Cycle: Intermittent
Materials of Construction
Motor Housing: Nylon 6/6
Pump Housing: Polypropylene
Fasteners: Stainless steel and zinc plated
Type: 2 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry
Max Recommended Temperature: 110°F (43°C)
4 feet (1.2 m) suction lift
Max Pressure: 40 PSI (2.8 bar)
Pressure Demand Switch:
Shut-Off: 40 ±5 PSI (2.8 ±0.3 bar) factory setting
Turn-On: 25 ±5 PSI (1.7 ±0.3 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” hose barb
Weight: 1.25 lbs (.57 kg)Learn More
Water pipe heating cable, fixed resistance, pre-terminated
Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with instructions on metal and water-filled plastic pipes. Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC outer jacket. AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat.
- Length: 6'
- Amps: .4
Works with all Mighty Mule DC gate operators and narrow band transmitters (gray style). The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC swing gate operators. The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC slide gate operators. Measures 2"H x 2-3/8"W x 15/16"D, with a 10" antenna and with 10' of Cable.Learn More
For applications which loud noises can be hazardous to hearing such as, power tools, hammering, chain sawing, grinding, sanding, heavy machinery etc.
- Digital AM/FM radio
- 5 Station presets
- Digital display screen
- Padded headband
- Excellent seal
- Long lasting battery life
- MP3-ready line-in jack
- Noise reduction rating: 25 decibels
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Low profile design
- Oil and solvent resistant
- Easy to clean
- Won't rust
- Comfortable padded headrest
- Built-in tool storage
- (6) Smooth-rolling swivel casters
- One piece high-impact PVC frame
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Overall Dimensions: 40" L x 19" W x 4-3/4" H
- Utilizes an advanced epoxy technology for greater protection and durability .
- Soap and water clean-up .
- Coverage of 300 to 400 sq ft per gallon depending on surface porosity .
- Resists hot tire pick up and staining .
- Specially formulated to protect and beautify interior and exterior concrete floors, gardens, basements, shops, carports, walkways, driveways and patios.
- Color: Light Platinum
- Size: 1 Gallon