- A Bracket Designed For Shelving In Dining, Living, Recreation Rooms, Etc.
- By Adding #153 Swivel Hook, These Brackets Convert To Hangers.
- Sturdy Ornamental Bracket Hangers Are For Hanging Planters, Baskets, Etc.
- Size: 8" x 5-1/2"
21st Century's Fiberglass Kerosene Heater Wicks are made of graphite coated fiberglass, a re-inforced cloth band and the highest quality cotton.
Use with the following models:
- American AWHC2230/AWOR-200
- Comfort Glow C20000(A)/GC19/R15000
- Crestline 3880
- Dyna Glow 14-2603-32
- Energy Mart EM-51C
- Envirotemp CV2230
- Fanco CONV 22
- Handimaster HM 19
- Heatmate K20
- Heat Mate HMHC2230
- Imarflex CONV22
- Kero Heat CV2000/CV2200/CV2230/CV2300
- Kerojet SCV2230
- Koehring SCV2230
- Litwin COMFORTER 200
- Robeson CONV 20000/032603-32
- Sears 583/403020/ 403140
- Touch N Glow CR15/KR20
- Vanwyck R-01-2603-32
S-handle quartz halogen utility work light has a black cast head with safety glass and chrome wire grill. Steel 16mm S-tube stand with foam handle. Grounded cord in high visibility yellow. 500W quartz halogen bulb included. 500W/120V, UL and CUL listed.Learn More
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
A good humidifier is only as good as its wick. Be sure to always use Essick Air brand wicks/filters which have been independently tested to ensure they meet high standards. Replace your wick at least once per season, or more often under hard water conditions.
- Honeycomb construction with anti-microbial and particulate-trapping treatment
- Specially treated to resist mold and mildew
- Meets AHAM standards
- Package contains 3 wicks
- Compatible with Essick Air models EA1201 and EA1208
- High quality 1 in. insert bearing
- Eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft
- Narrow inner ring and a 52mm spherical outer race
- Designed for use as a guide on large, sliding doors
- Mounts to concrete floor or apron
- Offers heavy-duty stay roller and 3/8" x 4-1/2" lag screw with expansion shield
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1" x 24"