High quality 1" insert bearing. This bearing has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft. It has a wide inner race and a 52mm spherical outer race. Greaseable.
- Galvanized malleable union
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Unions are made of high grade malleable iron with a brass to iron seat
- Brass seat ring is pressed into a recess in the body end of the union under heavy pressure making the brass an integral part of the iron union
- Octagon Nut
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For steam working pressure up to 150 lbs
- For non-shock cold water, oil and gas to 300 lbs
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 2"
- Black Finish
- Includes sprayer and 48" hose
- Sink spray head includes universal fit adapter
- Fits all faucet brands
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This knob latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with either 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, or 3” hole spacing
- Will fit doors from 5/8 inch to 1 3/8 inches thick
- Design is patented
- 2 strike plate screws and 2 knob latch screws included
- Textured black finish on the knob inset.
- Top-Wind Replacement Handle Assembly
- Galvanized Steel Shaft
- Ergonomic Plastic Handle
- Assembly includes mounting nut & washer
- For Wood Or Metal Screen & Storm Doors With 1-3/4" Hole Spacing
- For Doors 1-1/4" To 2" Thick
- Use Pan Mach Screws 8-32 x 2-3/8" Not Provided
- 1 Piece Shaft Provides Firm Push Button Action
- Offers Anti Lockout Design
- Inside Latch Has Exclusive Double Lock Deadbolt Security
- Key Operated Locking Unit With 2 Keys Provided
- Also known as "Lead Line" or "Derby Rope"
- Resistant to abrasion, Soft and pliable, Has good knot retention, Low stretch
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 180 lbs.
- A favorite rope for equestrians, uses include halter and lead ropes, Farm and Home