Sunnyside 834G1 Denatured Alcohol Solvent 1 Gallon is pure 100% denatured ethyl alcohol. Recommended thinner and cleaner for shellac. Also use as a clean burning fuel for use specifically in alcohol burning appliances.
- High grade fuel for alcohol burning chafing dishes and marine stoves.
- Read label carefully before use.
- Cam-action latch is designed to hold wood and metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm and utility buildings
- Can be used for end gates on stake trucks
- Designed for right or left-hand applications
- Offers 7" hook suitable for use where a long reach is necessary
- Reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2" or 3-1/2" thick door frames
- Black Finish
- Includes sprayer and 48" hose
- Sink spray head includes universal fit adapter
- Fits all faucet brands
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 72"
- This knob latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with either 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, or 3” hole spacing
- For doors from 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches thick
- Use pan mach screws 6-32 by 2-1/4 inches not provided
- Aluminum Finish
- Top-Wind Replacement Handle Assembly
- Galvanized Steel Shaft
- Ergonomic Plastic Handle
- Assembly includes mounting nut & washer
For wood or metal screen & storm doors with 1-3/4'' hole spacing. Will fit doors up to 2'' thick. Use pan mach screws 8-32 x 2-3/8'' not provided. 1 piece shaft provides firm push button action. Offers anti lockout design. Inside latch has exclusive double lock deadbolt.Learn More