AMERICAN BRUSH PAINT ROLLER KIT
- Contains Two 9" Roller Covers
- 5 Wire Roller Frame
- Metal Tray
- 12" Extension Pole
- Paint Paddle
- Drop Cloth
- 1-1/2" Trim Brush
- 2" Foam Brush & 3" Roller Cover With Frame.
High quality 1" insert bearing. This bearing has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft. It has a wide inner race and a 52mm spherical outer race. Greaseable.
The Goldblatt Radial 9-Inch Sanding disks are the perfect replacement sanding disk for Vortex and all other 9-Inch hook-and-loop sanders. Available in a variety of grits, for every use, the Goldblatt hook-and -loop disks come in a larger 15 pack--making them the most economical choice on the market.
- Easy hook-and-loop design
- Variety of grits 80 to 220
- Works with most 9-Inch circular sanders
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 72"
Product DescriptionMajic Tractor and Implement Enamel is a durable, heavy-duty alkyd enamel specially formulated for excellent adhesion, and resistance to weathering and corrosion. It can be applied with brush or spray and dries quickly to a high gloss finish. Use it on iron, steel, aluminum, and properly primed galvanized metal.
- Use on equipment, implements, tools, etc. where a hard enamel finish is desired
- Speical heavy-duty alkyd formula
- Excellent adhesion
- Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants
- Can be applied with brush or spray
- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Weatherproofed for lifetime protection against rust
- Swivel eye to eliminate tangling
- Removable axle and sheave for easier rigging
- Safe Working Load: 650 lbs.
- Made of Steel with Die Cast Sheave
- Zinc Plated
- Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 5" Height
- This knob latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with either 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, or 3” hole spacing
- For doors from 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches thick
- Use pan mach screws 6-32 by 2-1/4 inches not provided
- Aluminum Finish