Sold By The Foot
- This light duty chain is intended for hanging lights, flower pots, drape ties and other needs within the home
- Chain has a white finish and measures #10 by the foot
- The safe work load limit for this chain is 45 lbs
- Do not exceed the working load limit
- Ideal for use as a tarpaulin tie down
- Heavy gauge steel for added strength
- Zinc plated to resist rust
- 2" overall length
- Working load: 100 lbs.
- 5/16" wire diameter requires two 8 x 1-1/4" pan head wood screws not included
- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Zinc Plated
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 3/16" x 12"
- Rust resistant eyes can be opened and re-closed to secure lengths of chain or rope.
- 8 per pack
- Holds up to 20 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: #813, 7/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
This is a single-component cyanoacrylate monomer in the liquid state capable of extremely rapid polymerization between adherent surfaces, resulting in extremely strong and structural bonds at room temperature. This instant adhesive will, with only normal surface preparation, bond all materials commonly used in the engineering industry, except polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, and very porous surfaces which require special treatment.
- Bonds rubber, metal, glass, plastics, ceramics, and wood almost instantly!
- Super strong cyanoacrylate adhesive
- Applicator tops
- Hardens in 3 seconds
- Tubes are .07 oz (2g) each
- 4 Pack
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT, BONDS SKIN & EYES IN SECONDSLearn More
- Short 9-Inch handle
- 4-Inch red cup
- Made of wood and rubber
- Durable construction