Sold By The Foot
- Koch's highest strength chain also known as "Transport Chain"
- This chain provides the highest strength to weight ratio
- Maximum Load: 4,700 lbs.
- Transport chain is available in a yellow chromate finish which allows Department of Transportation inspectors to easily determine the grade of the chain being used to secure a load
- Used for Load securement – ideal for the trucking industry, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture
- 90 Degree Elbow
- Ideal for use with drinking water in residential applications
- 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Hydrostatically tested
- Complies with ASTM: A197; ANSI:B16.3, B16.14; - B1.20.1 for material, dimensions & threading
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily
- Holds up to 230 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Clear vinyl flexible tubing.
- Plasticized polyvinyl chloride.
- Recommended use: Air, chemicals, drainage, or water.
- 5/8" Inner Diameter x 3/4" Outer Diameter
- 1 Foot Long
- Withstands up to 10,000 PSI, 100F to 600F.
- Use with water, steam, natural and L.P. gas, oil caustics, diluted acids.
- 1 oz. tube
6-Inch DIY putty knife offers a flexible carbon steel blade for easy putty application. The handle is plastic with a hole in the end for easy hanging.
- Lightweight comfort plastic handle
- High carbon steel blade
- Precision ground blade