Sold By The Foot
- 1/8-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 840-Pound
- Galvanized cable
- Cable constructed of 7 outer strands of 19 wires per strand
- Good strength, good flexibility, medium abrasion resistance
- Used in garage doors, winches, and tie down applications
- Not intended for use in aircraft controls
Sold By The Foot
- 3/8-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 305-Pound
- White color, solid braid nylon
- Strong, has good knot retention, abrasion resistant, flexible, sliceable
- High-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads and stretches up to 40% before breaking
- Used for marine, industry, farm, home and general use applications
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
- Clear braided w/nylon reinforcement.
- Recommended use: Air, chemicals, drainage, or water.
- 1/4" Inner Diameter x .438" Outer Diameter
- 1 Foot Long
- Standard Duty Zinc Plated Thimble
- Bent Steel Construction
- Used To Strengthen A Wire Rope Eye & Protect The Wire Rope From Abrasion
- Use with wire rope or manila rope
This is a single-component cyanoacrylate monomer in the liquid state capable of extremely rapid polymerization between adherent surfaces, resulting in extremely strong and structural bonds at room temperature. This instant adhesive will, with only normal surface preparation, bond all materials commonly used in the engineering industry, except polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, and very porous surfaces which require special treatment.
- Bonds rubber, metal, glass, plastics, ceramics, and wood almost instantly!
- Super strong cyanoacrylate adhesive
- Applicator tops
- Hardens in 3 seconds
- Tubes are .07 oz (2g) each
- 4 Pack
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT, BONDS SKIN & EYES IN SECONDSLearn More