Refractory Brick. Compatible with most models.
- Pack of 9
- Bricks Priced Individually at $2.60 each - Sold in increments of 9 bricks
- Sewer and drain fittings are used for sewer line, septic tank seepage systems and permieter drains
- Styrene sewer fittings meets ASTM D2852
- Styrene fittings have solvent weld joints
- Size: 4"
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- 5 per pack
- Holds up to 1 lbs.
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: #114, 1"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Sold By The Foot
- Koch's highest strength chain also known as "Transport Chain"
- This chain provides the highest strength to weight ratio
- Maximum Load: 4,700 lbs.
- Transport chain is available in a yellow chromate finish which allows Department of Transportation inspectors to easily determine the grade of the chain being used to secure a load
- Used for Load securement – ideal for the trucking industry, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture
Refractory Brick (Pack of 9)
- Fits most wood stove brands