- Short 9-Inch handle
- 4-Inch red cup
- Made of wood and rubber
- Durable construction
- Withstands up to 10,000 PSI, 100F to 600F.
- Use with water, steam, natural and L.P. gas, oil caustics, diluted acids.
- 1 oz. tube
- Sewer and drain fittings are used for sewer line, septic tank seepage systems and permieter drains
- Styrene sewer fittings meets ASTM D2852
- Styrene fittings have solvent weld joints
- Size: 4"
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 5/16"-18 x 36"
- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 5/16" x 12"
- 2 Pack
- Size: 4"
- Galvanized Steel
- Loop Hook
- Rod Fits 1/8" & 1/4" Perforated Board
- Dimensions: 4" L x 1" W
Rope Caulk is putty in a roll. It can be applied around the edges of windows to reduce uncontrolled air infiltration and exfiltration, help reduce moisture condensation, and to seal against dust, dirt, and insects. It is installed by simply pressing it into place with your fingers. Easily applied, self adhering, yet easy to remove. Rope caulk is an especially good option for apartment residents. One roll consists of 35 linear feet of caulking cord, which is generally suitable for sealing 2 average-sized windows. The color is gray.
- Seals cracks weather-tight
- Indoor/outdoor use
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/2"
- Designed for supporting utility shelves
- Sized to fit standard lumber widths
- Superior strength
- Brackets are angled slightly over 90 degrees to keep items on shelf
- Brackets are punched for #7 wood screws
- 6 screw holes per bracket for extra holding power
- Meets ANSI/BHMA standards - Grade 2
- Boxed loose/without screws
- Not for decorative use
- Fruitwood color finish
- Utility use only - may have surface blemishes
- Size: 12" x 14"
- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Sheave rolls smoothly
- Holds up to 15 lbs.
- Made of Die Cast w/ Brass Sheave
- Nickel Finish
- Size: 1/2"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More