- For 1/8" & 1/4" pegboard
- Made of steel
- Galvanized finish
- 10 per pack
- Size: 7/8"
- Withstands up to 10,000 PSI, 100F to 600F.
- Use with water, steam, natural and L.P. gas, oil caustics, diluted acids.
- 1 oz. tube
- Short 9-Inch handle
- 4-Inch red cup
- Made of wood and rubber
- Durable construction
- Sewer and drain fittings are used for sewer line, septic tank seepage systems and permieter drains
- Styrene sewer fittings meets ASTM D2852
- Styrene fittings have solvent weld joints
- Size: 4"
- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 5/16" x 12"
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 5/16"-18 x 36"
Regular Price: $2.99
Special Price: $2.49
It's Fat! Our Fatwood Firestarter is hand-split from the stumps of pine trees, which are "fat" with dense concentrations of quick-burning pitch. This organic, 100% natural resin ignites immediately from one match to provide an intense, sustained flame more easily than other methods.
It's Simple! Just two 8" sticks and one match are all that's needed to get your fire going - saving you both time and money. Say goodbye to piles of kindling, harsh chemicals, crumpled newspaper, firestarter gimmicks, and wasted matches.
It's Clean! Fatwood Firestarters don't use harsh chemicals or toxic additives. Because they're a product from nature, Fatwood Firestarters create a non-toxic, cleaner-burning fire and are safer to use.
It's Versatile! Fatwood Firestarters can be used for fireplaces, barbecues, campfires, and wood, coal, or pellet fuel stoves.
It's Environmentally Friendly Fatwood only uses non-endangered pine species from forests that maintain substainable yield forestry practices. Fatwood Firestarters are a positive by-product of the lumber industry, because they are made from the stumps that are left behind after trees are cut.Learn More
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/2"
- For 1/8" & 1/4" pegboard
- Made of steel with a Galvanized finish
- 3 hooks per visual pack
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 1/2" x 4"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More