- For 1/8" & 1/4" pegboard
- Made of steel
- Galvanized finish
- 10 per pack
- Size: 7/8"
- Withstands up to 10,000 PSI, 100F to 600F.
- Use with water, steam, natural and L.P. gas, oil caustics, diluted acids.
- 1 oz. tube
- Sewer and drain fittings are used for sewer line, septic tank seepage systems and permieter drains
- Styrene sewer fittings meets ASTM D2852
- Styrene fittings have solvent weld joints
- Size: 4"
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 5/16"-18 x 36"
- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 5/16" x 12"
Use with RG58, RG59, and RG6 cables. Features clip on cable holding design for easy installation. UV resistant polyethylene saddle and zinc plated nails for extended life. The smooth saddle holds coaxial cable securely while preventing damage. 1/4'', black. 25 per card.Learn More
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily
- Holds up to 320 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 7/16" x 5-1/4"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/2" x 1-1/4"