- Wrought steel, satin black finish
- Designed as an ornamental handle for gates sheds doors etc.
- Triple-protected finish for extra corrosion protection
- Ornamental design for a variety of applications
- Size: 8-3/4"
The Tool Shed 3 Wheel Mover Dolly is an ideal and easy way to move heavy objects from room to room. This dolly has soft cushions to protect the bottom of surface from damage.
- Depressed center helps secure when moving objects with legs
- (3) 1-1/2 Inch Casters for easy maneuvering
- 132 Pound Capacity
Gorilla takes epoxy to a new level, the Gorilla tough level. Easy to dispense, and use, Gorilla Epoxy brings a strong, long-lasting bond for household and automotive repairs, alike. The two-part, gap-filling formula easily bonds steel, aluminum, wood, ceramic, tile and much more.
- Gorilla Strong - inredible performance for the toughest jobs
- Dries Crystal Clear - ideal for clean, easy finishing
- 5-Minute Set - plenty of repositioning time for the perfect fit
- Gap Filling - fills voids and bonds uneven and vertical surfaces
- Superior Water Resistant - withstands moderate exposure to water
- Easy-To-Use Syringe - separate barrels of resin and hardener keep epoxy from hardening, plus syringe dispenses evenly and includes a cap for multiple uses
- Solvent Resistant - will not break down from exposure to common solvents
- Low VOC and Non-Toxic Once Cured - safe for everyday handling
Color Clear Set Time 5 minutes Clamp Time 30 minutes Full Cure 24 hours Bond Strength 3300 PSI
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 7/16" x 36"
- Minimum Diameter: 2.18"
- Maximum Diameter: 2.50"
- Stainless Steel band, bolt and saddle resist rust, chemicals and corrosion
- Clamp rated to 75" lbs. (applied torque)
- Saddle creates uniform sealing pressure around coupling shank
- Carbon steel locking nut with nylon insert eliminates nut and bolt sizing
- Four spot welds on each end of clamp for extra strength.
Shoe Goo 110012 3.7 oz. Shoe Goo Features:
- For athletic shoe repair at home overnight
- Ideal for worn soles
- 3.7 oz
- Shoe repair and protective coating
- Use for a variety of shoe repairs & as a coating
- Repairs shoe and leather items
- Seal rubber boots, galoshes, and waders
- Repair damaged heels or secure loose insoles
- Coat & protect shoes from premature wear
- Coat skateboards for extra traction
Gorilla Wood Glue is the adhesive that woodworkers, carpenters and hobbyists trust for their woodworking projects. Gorilla Wood Glue, a PVA glue, offers the benefits of an easy-to use water based adhesive, with the holding power Gorilla is known for...
- Complete Projects Faster - requires only 20-30 minutes of clamp time, and is fully cured in 24 hours
- Use Indoors or Outdoors - passes ANSI/HPVA Type II water resistance
- Versatile - ideal for use on hardwoods, softwoods, and natural wood composites
- Dries Natural Color - offering a natural bond line
- Easy to Use - it's a non-toxic, water-based, solvent free polyvinyl acetate (PVA). Compliant with FDA standards for indirect food contact
- Easy Clean Up with Water
Open Working Time 10 minutes Clamp Time 20-30 minutes Full Cure 24 hours
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 3"
- Width: 2.5"
- Height: 4"