2 Minute Detailing Liquid Paint & Varnish Remover
- Strips up to 25 sq. ft.
- Removes multiple layers
- Begins working in 2 minutes
- Works on wood, metal, and masonry
Paint strainer for use with 1 quart canisters with a minimum 3-1/4 inch diameter opening
- Wide opening for easy pouring
- Use one hand to pour and strain paint into quart canisters
- Straining is recommended for all coatings for best performance in any type of paint spray gun
- A splice bracket with set screws to join 2 lengths of rail to the side of buildings
- Designed To Join 2 Pieces Of National's #5114 Or #5116 Box Rail
- Lag screws included
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized finish
If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)
6-Inch carbon steel putty knife with plastic hammer end. Precision ground blade for ideal flex and hammer end feature for setting popped nails.
- Ergonomic grip
- Hammer end cap
- Precision ground high-carbon steel blade that extends through handle
- Paint Roller,NA - Covers 1-1/4 inch Nap Automatic Feed Roller Cover
- Roller cover compatible with any automatic feed roller or airless roller attachment
- Suitable for use with any coating
- 9 inch wide roller cover with plastic core
- Perforated roller cover for use on rough surfaces"
- Length: 3"
- Width: 4.5"
- Height: 14"
Campbell Hausfeld Campbell Hausfeld's high quality roller covers are the best paint roller covers to get the job done right. This 9 inch wide roller cover is suitable for use with any coating. Its plastic core helps keep it from getting soft and damaged so it can be used over and over.Learn More
- Flexible, Abrasion resistant, Some stretch, UV resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, mold and mildew
- Torque-free construction
- Maximum Load: 120 lbs.
- Used for General use, Towing and Anchor and dock lines