The Add-A-Cord Heavy-Duty Cord Storage Reel is one of the fastest and simplest ways to organize, store and use your extension cords. Simply plug in the "female" end of any extension cord into the "male" plug located in the center core of the reel, and then wind up the cord. This storage reel can handle up to 100 feet of 14/16 gauge cord or 75 feet of 12 gauge cord. When you're ready to go to work, the padded carry handle allows you to comfortably transport your cord to the worksite. Once there, simply unwind the cord, and plug in as many as 4 electrical devices into the 4 outlets built into the side of the reel. Each outlet is grounded and the reel has a resettable 15 amp circuit breaker built in. The perfect working partner...roll out to power all of your tools, and at the end of the day roll up the cord and call it a day...a job well done.Learn More
(150W twin) corrosion resistant die cast aluminum construction for extra long life. Ideal for lighting yards, walkways, entrances, driveways, and decks, as well as for accent lighting. 60% brighter than a twin 120W standard floodlight. Uses (2) 150W bulbs. 2 year limited warranty.
- Heavy duty die-cast construction
- Easy to install
- Adjustable small to medium area lighting
- Compact twin head design
- Perfect for wall or eave mount applications
- (2) 150W (MAX) Halogen bulbs (included)
- Mounts to standard junction box
- Part Number: TMQ150W
- Color: White
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
- Manufactured with stranded and cabled copper conductors and solid molded plugs for longer life
- Outer jacket won't mark floors or wall
- SJTW Cords resist deterioration from moisture and abrasion and the wire has a 300V rating
- UL listed for outdoor usage
- Rated: 1625W
- Type: 3 conductor
- Length: 100'
- Amperage: 13A rating
- Voltage: 125V
- Color: Orange
- Gauge: 16
Enjoy peace of mind with the mighty mule gate opener pin lock for gto/mighty mule swing gates. The pin lock substitutes for the clevis pin (not included) at the front-end mount of gto and mighty mule swing-gate openers (not included) and does not permit removal of the clevis pin (not included) from the gate (not included) without a key to the lock.
- Provides extra security to help prevent unwanted access through the gate (not included) or theft of the gate-opener arm (not included)
- Prevents the clevis pin (not included) from being removed from the gate (not included) without a key to the lock
- Substitutes for the clevis pin (not included) at the front-end mount of gto/mighty mule swing gates (not included)
- Includes 2 keys to unlock the opener arm (not included) from the gate (not included) in case of a power outage or emergency
- Backed by a 12 month limited warranty Learn More
- Round bore
- Triple lip seals
- Strong, dependable spring, fully enclosed.
- Can be used on either right hand or left hand doors.
- Ideal for screen or combination doors and wood lavatory stall doors with wood partitions.
- BakEnamel® Brass Finish
- 2 per pack
- Size: 3"
Test the outlet current before working using a tester that has 12 different ranges, and reads AC/DC as well as 3 other functions in a convenient pocket size digital multimeter. 12 range Pocket size Analog multi-meter/tester 5 function Battery (included) Test leads (included) Instructions (included) Mirrored and color-coded scale Positive "off" position UL listedLearn More