Warm up your room or workplace with this heater! Generating 30,000 BTU's per hour, this heater is guaranteed to heat up to 1,000 square feet. This model from Mr. Heater includes a factory installed blower and thermostat, as well as a easy to read room temperature display making this heater user-friendly. Whenever the weather turns cold simply plug this heater in and feel the warmth radiate out. You won't have to worry about starting it, the heater's battery-operated electronic ignition fires the heater up every time, keeping you warm and comfortable during the cold weather.
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft
- Includes factory installed blower fan and thermostat
- Battery operated electronic ignition
- Easy to read room temperature display
- 23.5" w x 24"h x 8" d
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
- Flow (GPH) - 9,000
- Max. PSI - 44
- Engine - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type - OHV
- Engine Displacement (cc) - 127
- Engine Speed (RPM) - 3,600
- Suction Port (in.) - 2
- Discharge Port (in.) - 2
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) - 25
- Max. Total Head (ft.) - 100
- Self-Priming - Yes
- Solid Handling (in.) - 1/8
- Pump Housing - Glass-filled polyester
- Check Valve - EPDM rubber
- Seals - EPDM
- Impellers - Glass-filled polyester
- Volute - Glass-filled polyester
- Max. Fluid Temp. (deg.) - 200
- Start Type - Recoil
- Fuel Capacity (gal.) - 0.52
- Run Time - 45min. - 1hr.
- Low Oil Shutdown - No
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) - 21 x 17 x 15
- Manufacturer Warranty - NTE 1 year RA/Exchange Policy
- hip Weight - 44.0 lbs
Wayne cast iron lawn sprinkler pump is built to give you many years of dependable pumping service. Designed to operate underground sprinkling systems, draw water from well, lake or ponds for watering, pool filling, or any other applications where high water volume is needed. Can be used as a portable sprinkler or water transfer pump. Pump should be installed in a basement, garage, tool shed or pump house.
- Continuous duty pump has single stage motor
- Self-priming pump
- Dual voltage available (115/230), factory wired for 230V with easy conversion switch
- High-efficiency square flange motor is thermally protected to prevent overheating
- Rugged cast iron pump housing
- Stainless steel shaft for durability
- Can supports up to 8-10 sprinkler heads at 100ft.
- Glass reinforced thermoplastic impeller and diffuser for corrosion-resistance
- Ceramic/carbon-faced seal for long life
- Easy access drain port
- Heavy-duty cast iron mounting brackets
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- UL and CSA listed
The Logan Portable Infrared Quartz Heater is the perfect heating solution for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, kitchen areas, basements, and craft rooms. Plug this electric heater into your wall outlet and immediately enjoy the warmth. Its heat exchanger combines with the humidity in the room to provide soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity.
- Supplemental heating up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Balanced heat keeps the temperature difference between floor and ceiling within 2 to 3 degrees
- Fine Furniture Finish with castors
- Color: Walnut
- Thermostat controls room temperature
- Air purifying function through high efficiency lifetime filter
- LED display - Display's Ambient Temperature
- Remote control (2 AAA batteries included)
- Dimensions: 14.5" W x 12.5" D x 18" H
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Heat output: 5,200 BTU/h
- Rated power: 1,500 Watts, 12.5 Amps/120VAC
- 3 year warranty
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Weight Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 13# SE1-1/2AL PE C 2" 1 1750 13# SE2CL PE E 2" 2 3450 13# SE2EL PE F 2" 5 3450 13# SE2FL PE H 2" 3 3450 13# SE2HL PE I 2" 7.5 3450 13# SE2IL PE J 2" 5 3450 13# SE2JL PE L 3" 5 3450 15# SE3LL PE
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 48" 122 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Light Height 38.63" 98.12 cm Overall Height 50.75" 128.91 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 30.2 lbs 13.70 kg
The Dyna-Glo Delux 150,000 BTU portable propane gas fired heaters are a superior solution for heating needs up to 3,500 square feet. Features an included regulator and hose assembly and continuous electronic ignition which allow for swift installation and start-up. Continuously variable heat setting from 120,000 - 150,000 BTUs and adjustable heat angles ensure complete control of thermal comfort.
- Overheat Auto Shut-off Protection
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Continuous Electronic Ignition
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Propane Forced Air Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 120,000 to 150,000 Ignition Type Continuous Electronic Ignition Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 3,500 Length (in.) 25.39 Width (in.) 11.81 Height (in.) 16.14 Weight (lbs.) 20.13
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output N/A 120,000 120,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A 7 hrs 18 hrs Medium BTU Output N/A 130,000 130,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A 6 216 High BTU Output N/A N/A 160,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 14
Dee Zee Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab (1999-2012) Black Board with Black Trim NXt Running Boards DZ16311$258.97
Dee Zee NXt Running Board Steps - The NXt step is designed for today's trucks. A universal board combined with custom fit brackets (sold separately) fit all listed applications. . The lightweight aluminum board features protective accent trim. Slip resistant raised rubber grommets on step area give a sure step every time. NXt Running Boards are available in 3 distinct: Black powder coat board with black powder coat trim, Black powder coat board with UltraShine trim, stainless steel board with black powder coat trim. Custom fit bracket kit required (sold separately).
- NXt Running Boards
- Lightweight Aluminum Powder Coat Frame
- Widened 6" Step Area
- Slip Resistant Grommets On Step Area
- Regular Cab: 51"
- Extended Cab: 73"
- Crew Cab: 86"
- Mounting Braces Not Included
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty