Replacement wood and coal furnace shaker grate, part number 40257. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF.
This shaker grate works as both the front and back grate.
**Some models require two grates, check with your owner's manual.**
Dimensions: 11 5/8” x 5/8”Learn More
Heavy-duty cast-iron for increased durability. The cast iron barrel stove kits by United States Stove Company are an affordable alternative for economical heat required in small places like a garage, cabin, or ski lodge. All components are made from sturdy cast iron and are easily adapted to a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum by any handyman or do-it-yourselfer. Round 6" flue. Barrel Not Included.Learn More
HVLP Turbine system spray gun with polymer gun body, aluminum canister and all purpose needle kit installed.
- High impact polymer gun body with yoke connection to canister
- Integrated air flow and material adjustments
- Direct replacement for guns packaged with HV2002, HV2500 and HV3000 HVLP systems
- Warranty : 3 Years Lmt
- Weight : 2.38 lb
- Length : 4.50 in
- Width : 7.50 in
- Height : 12.75 in
- Pkg Girth : 45.00 in
- Cube : .25 cf
- Fold-Down Handle for compact storage
- Swivel Out Regulator for easy fuel connection
- Designed and approved for emergency indoor & outdoor use
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system
- Accidental tip-over safety shutoff
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Heats up to 200 sq. ft.
- Connects directly to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose (NOT INCLUDED)
- CSA certified
Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Width (in.): 7"
- Length (in.): 17 1/2"
- Height (in.): 2"
Enjoy superior comfort with the NewAir AH-600 low profile baseboard heater. Featuring the quality construction you depend on, this 1500 watt heater combines the advantages of a built-in baseboard heater with the convenience of a portable space heater. A variety of safety features, multiple heat settings, an automatic timer, and a stylish contemporary design makes this heater the ideal choice for your home or office.
Maximum Heating Potential- With its unassuming, low-profile design, the NewAir AH-600 heater easily fits in small spaces. But this 1500 watt heater is capable of warming up to 250 square feet, which makes it ideal for heating almost any indoor space.
Custom Comfort Settings- Easy-to-use manual controls – mounted on the front of the unit - let you select your perfect comfort level. The NewAir AH-600 baseboard heater automatically regulates room temperature according to your settings. For even more convenience, a 7.5 hour timer means you’ll never forget to turn it off.
Stylish and Portable- The NewAir AH-600 proves that style and durability can go hand in hand. The contemporary black matte finish will complement your room decor. And since it can plug in anywhere, this heater goes anywhere you need bit of extra warmth.
Safe and Reliable- The NewAir AH-600 1500W heater automatically turns off if the gets to hot or the room starts to overheat. A mesh metal cover protects the heat element from fingers and foreign objects, too. Built from durable materials, this heater is a safe and reliable choice for keeping your family warm this winter.
- Heats up to 250 square feet
- Low-profile design perfect for small spaces
- Choose from 5 heat settings for maximum comfort
- Easy-to-use manual temperature control and 7.5 hour timer
- Safety features include automatic shut-off if unit overheats
Specifications Length (in.) 31.50" Weight (in.) 5.00" Height (in.) 8.25" Product Weight 7.30 lbs Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 1500 Watts Amps 12.5 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 250 Square Feet Heater Type Baseboard Heating Method Convection Number of Heat Settings 5 Built-In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Rotary Automatic Shut-Off Yes Tip Over Switch No Power Indicator Light Yes Remote Control No Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 7.5 Hours Certifications UL/CUL
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement