- Helps protect eyes from certain airborne particulates and chemical splash.
- Anti-fog lens
- Meets requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003
Made of sturdy woven acrylic fabric with double-stitched seams and heavy-duty zippers. Each holds heater, accessories and two disposable propane cylinders. Zippered storage compartment and convenient carry strap.
- Zippered Storage Compartment
- Convenient Carry Strap
- External 1 lb. bottle Storage Compartment
- Limited 1-year warranty
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
- Hot-rolled steel - zinc plated - boxed loose
- Screws NOT included
- For reinforcing corners on chests, screens, windows and furniture
- Size: 10" x 1-1/4"