- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 2"
- Width: 2.75"
- Height: 1.25"
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 18"
- Chrome finish
- 12 pack of shower curtain pins/rings
- Fits all standard shower curtains
- No tools necessary
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions
- Dimensions: 1.12" L x 3-3/4" W x 5-1/2" H
Rust-Oleum Stops Rust Gloss Protective Enamel Spray is the No. 1 rust-preventive paint available. Apply to metal, wood, concrete or masonry. Gloss Black.Learn More
- Stimulates Plants that thrive in direct sunlight
- Enhances vibrant colors of fish and plants
- 40 watts
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $2.99
The Tool Shed 500 Piece Canister Set Assorted Cable Ties are a great way to provide you with maximum organization and prevents wires and cables from getting tangled.
- 150 Piece - 4 Inch Black
- 150 Piece - 4 Inch Natural
- 100 Piece - 8 Inch Black
- 100 Piece - 8 Inch Natural
- CPVC fittings for hot and cold water supply systems
- Lightweight, non-conducting, non-corrosive
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- CPVC fittings are rated at 400 psi at 73 degrees or 100 psi at 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets ASTM standard D-2846
- Size: 1/2"