- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 5/16" x 36"
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 18"
Get accurate readings for DC voltage, DC current, AC voltage, resistance, transistor test, diode test, & battery test.
- Easy to read LCD readout, positive set selector switch and 32' leads
- Automatic zero adjust
- Overange indicator
- 2.5x second sample time
- Low battery indicator
- Fuse and diode protected circuit
Sold By The Foot
- Koch's highest strength chain also known as "Transport Chain"
- This chain provides the highest strength to weight ratio
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Transport chain is available in a yellow chromate finish which allows Department of Transportation inspectors to easily determine the grade of the chain being used to secure a load
- Used for Load securement – ideal for the trucking industry, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture