- Designed for corner reinforcement on chairs, tables, chests and other applications.
- Made of Steel
- Antique Bronze Finish
- Size: 1" x 3/4"
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 18"
Refractory Brick (Pack of 9)
- Fits most wood stove brands
- 18-Inch handle
- 6-Inch red cup
- Made of wood and rubber construction
- Durable construction
- Galvanized malleable union
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Unions are made of high grade malleable iron with a brass to iron seat
- Brass seat ring is pressed into a recess in the body end of the union under heavy pressure making the brass an integral part of the iron union
- Octagon Nut
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For steam working pressure up to 150 lbs
- For non-shock cold water, oil and gas to 300 lbs
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 3/4"
6 in. x 6 in. 24 GA Black Starter Joint Crimped Both Ends - Imperial Mfg Group Usa Inc BM0047Learn More