- Heavy duty, 3-speed thermally protected motor
- Adjustable height from 60" to 84"
- Tilting fan head for maximum versatility
- OSHA compliant safety grill
- All metal construction
- RoHS compliant powder coated finish for durability
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- 9' Power cord
- Easy to assemble, no special tools required
S-handle quartz halogen utility work light has a black cast head with safety glass and chrome wire grill. Steel 16mm S-tube stand with foam handle. Grounded cord in high visibility yellow. 500W quartz halogen bulb included. 500W/120V, UL and CUL listed.Learn More
- AHAM certified output
- Longer lasting, still at 96-2/5-percent after 90 days
- Less energy consumption
- Superior product
- Great value
Shake, shake, shake, shake your grove thing!
Without a shaker grate, your furnace will lose efficiency. Ash will form up and snuff your flame, but the shaker grate allows you to jostle around your coals or wood. The ash will fall through allowing your fire to burn hotter and help keep your heating costs low.
Wood/Coal Shaker Grate for models 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF
- Dimensions: 14 in. L x 5.12 in. W x 0.5 in. H
- Zinc Plated
- Steel Construction With A Threaded Nut
- Easily Attached Without Tools & Are Reusable
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & For Attaching Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Quick Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 615 LB Maximum Load.
- 3 Selectable Wattages
- Automatic Thermostat Control
- Fan-Forced Circulation
- Adjustable Angles for
- Horizontal and Vertical Air Flow
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Heavy Gauge Steel Body
- Removable Front Grille Assembly for Cleaning
- Hard-Wired 240V Connection
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights
- Conforms to OSHA and NEC
- 208 for NYC
- UL Approved for Sale in the US
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Square feet heating area varies depending on a variety of factors such as: insulation, number of windows and doors, exposure to the Sun.
Specifications Watts 5000/4000/3000 Watts BTUs 17065 BTUs Amp 20.9 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 240 Volts A.C. Dimensions 10.75" L x 14.0" W x 12.75" H
- Ideal for use as a tarpaulin tie down
- Heavy gauge steel for added strength
- Zinc plated to resist rust
- 3-1/2" overall length
- 11/32" wire diameter requires two 14 x 1-1/2" pan head wood screws not included
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" L x 1/2" W x 2" H