- Galvanized malleable 90 degree street elbow
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 5/16" x 12"
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- 5 per pack
- Holds up to 2 lbs.
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: #112, 1-3/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- For 282, 286 & 287 hinges
- Pack contains 18 screws
- Made of Steel
- Black finish
- Size: #12 x 1-1/4"