Refractory Brick. Compatible with most models.
- Pack of 9
Sold By The Foot
- Koch's highest strength chain also known as "Transport Chain"
- This chain provides the highest strength to weight ratio
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Transport chain is available in a yellow chromate finish which allows Department of Transportation inspectors to easily determine the grade of the chain being used to secure a load
- Used for Load securement – ideal for the trucking industry, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $3.49
Salt pellets Guaranteed safe for all water softeners. Cleans resin and eliminates odors. High 99.8% purity minimizes residue. Reduces brine tank clean-out Sized to eliminate bridging, mushing & channeling.Learn More
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $2.99
GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks is a minimal expansion polyurethane insulating foam sealant that fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 1/2 inch. It expands to take the shape of cracks and voids to form a permanent, airtight, and water-resistant bond that eliminates unwanted airflow and helps reduce condensation. All GREAT STUFF products are polyurethane-based and offer superior performance advantages over latex products.
- Forms a permanent weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation for gaps, cracks and holes less than ½ inch
- Exceptional adhesion to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Interior or exterior use
- Airtight, water-resistant
- Tack free in 6 minutes; Trims in 30 minutes
- Foam elasticity allows for movement/shifting within a structure from winter to summer
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Cream colored foam
- Cures rigid
- One 12 oz. can = up to 19 tubes of caulk
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with an eye require a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Maximum Load: 5,400 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- For sinks, basins, laundry tubs and other drain openings
- Includes chrome ring
- Rubber material
- Fits 1-1/2-Inch to 2-Inch diameter openings
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Plates are slotted for 5/16 In diameter bolts and nuts (not provided) to connect slotted angles and flats for extra support
- Provides extra support and rigidity
- Pack of 4
- Dimensions: 2-7/8" L x 2-7/8" H