Sold By The Foot
- 3/8-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 122-Pound
- Natural color, twisted manila
- UV resistant, low stretch, good abrasion resistance, holds knots firmly
- The strongest natural fiber rope, manila will not melt when it comes in contact with hot wires and has good abrasion resistance
- Must be stored dry, chemicals will cause deterioration of the rope
- This rope is used for truck lashing, construction, and farm applications
- Bent steel construction, zinc plated finish
- Cold shuts are closed by driving the open end through the eye and peening the end using a hammer
- Designed for the temporary repair of low carbon chain and the attachment of fittings
- The maximum load of the cold shut must match that of the chain being repaired or joined
- Maximum load: 2,700 lbs.
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Holds up to 80 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 1/4" x 6"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- 16 in x 21 in x 1 in
- Air Filter
- Case Qty: 12
- Must order in multiples of case quantity for shipping purposes.
- PVC, spiral polyester yarn reinforcement
- Spray hose for D.I.Y. home applications
- Size: 3/8" x 150'
- Sold by the Foot