NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
Ideal for your Garden Landscapes, Yard, Porch, Balcony, or Pathways.
- Dual Features: Flashing or Simply ON
- Powered by Solar Panel that charges by day.
- Turns on automatically at night.
- Safe and easy to install.
- No wiring required.
- Dimensions: 2" L x 2" W x 42" H
The unit has an ON/OFF switch that can be found on the bottom of the solar panel fixture.Leave on the "ON" position for the first initial charge in direct sunlight for 6 to 8 hours. If the light does not come on after a full day of charge check to make sure the power switch is in the ON position and the solar panel is in a bright sunny area. Please note that it may take a few days in the sun for the battery to reach its maximum capacity.Learn More
- Wrought steel, satin black finish
- Designed as an ornamental handle for gates sheds doors etc.
- Triple-protected finish for extra corrosion protection
- Ornamental design for a variety of applications
- Size: 8-3/4"
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 18"
Get accurate readings for DC voltage, DC current, AC voltage, resistance, transistor test, diode test, & battery test.
- Easy to read LCD readout, positive set selector switch and 32' leads
- Automatic zero adjust
- Overange indicator
- 2.5x second sample time
- Low battery indicator
- Fuse and diode protected circuit
Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price: $4.99
Through the Roof! is a clear roof repair sealant that provides a flexible, watertight seal to immediately stop leaks. It can be applied in standing water and freezing temperatures. Through the Roof! is ideal for any rooftop fixture and sticks to almost any surface.
- Stops and prevents roof leaks
- Expands and contracts with temperature changes
- Won't dry hard or crack
- Lasts 20 times longer than asphalt
- Excellent UV resistance
- Meets FHA requirements and ASTM C794
- Application Range: Surface temp of 0° to 120°F (-18° to 49°C)
- Service Range: -25° to 180°F (-34° to 82°C)
- Fully cured in 1-2 weeks
- Paintable after 1 week
Can be used to repair or seal:
- Galvanized metal and aluminum flashing
- PVC and ABS vent pipe
- Gutters and downspouts
- Ductwork and vents
- Chimneys, brick, block, mortar
- Shingles, shakes, tiles
- Asphalt roof cement, acrylic roof coatings
- Cement, slate, and other roof tiles
- And much, much more!
Product Storage and Cleanup:
- Clean tools and unwanted surface spills with mineral spirits
- Clean hands with citrus-based hand cleaners
- To store, wrap nozzle tightly with plastic wrap and a rubber band