- Die cast construction
- 4 1/4" Length
- Designed for use with rope, chain, strap, animal leashes and other home, farm and recreational application
The Imperial Mfg 6" 24 Gauge Black Cleanout Tee Cap BM0029 is designed for use with solid fuel appliances, such as wood stoves.
- 6 Inch Diameter
- 24 Gauge
- No Crimp Handle
- For Single Wall Black Tee Joint
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 24"
- Pre-mixed, ready-to-use high temperature silicate.
- Multi-purpose cements for bonding and sealing both masonry and metals with working temperatures up to 2000° F.
- Designed for patching or repairing cracked or chipped firebrick and mortar.
- Effective in re-setting and cementing furnaces, stoves, chimney collars, boilers and duct work.
The original weatherstrip foam tape. It is designed to compress easily and is almost mistake proof as the tape easily compresses to fill any gap that it is used on.
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 3/16" H x 17' L
- Color: Grey
- Compresses easily to fill tight gaps
- Provides energy savings
- Protects against drafts, rain, snow, dust, and pollen infiltration
- Protects against insect infiltration
- Sound reducer
- Suitable for windows and doors
- No tools necessary for installation
This durable cast iron damper will help you improve the fuel efficiency of your stove by allowing you to regulate the burn rate an airflow. It is easy to install on single-walled pipes.
- For use with any wood stove
- Heavy duty cast iron
- Easy installation
- Increases efficiency