- Minimum diameter: 1.62"
- Maximum diameter: 1.87"
- Stainless Steel band, bolt and saddle resist rust, chemicals and corrosion
- Clamp rated to 75" lbs. (applied torque)
- Saddle creates uniform sealing pressure around coupling shank
- Carbon steel locking nut with nylon insert eliminates nut and bolt sizing
- Four spot welds on each end of clamp for extra strength
- Drop forged construction with alloy steel pin
- Hot dip galvanized
- Maximum Load: 4,000 lbs.
- Used to easily joining attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Use only forged steel shackles for load carrying purposes
- Designed As A Door Stop On Up To 2'' Thick Sliding Doors
- Ideal for farm or commercial doors
- 109 Gauge Steel
- Zinc Plated Embossed
The economy door shoe keeps out cold winter air and warm summer heat. Prevents unwanted dust, pollen and insects. Features a rain drip that prevents moisture and rain away from the door and threshold. White door shoe is 1.75-Inch by 36.5-Feet, 2 pack.Learn More
- 90 Degree Elbow
- Ideal for use with drinking water in residential applications
- 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Hydrostatically tested
- Complies with ASTM: A197; ANSI:B16.3, B16.14; - B1.20.1 for material, dimensions & threading
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 5/16" x 12"