- 28 times more effective than fiberglass filters
- Filters airborne allergens like dust, dirt, pollen
- Reduces dust on surfaces, countertops, and furniture
- Reduces build of of dirt and dust in air ducts
- Maintain effectiveness of Heat/Air Unit
- Last up to 3 Months
- Merv 7 Rating
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 1/2"-13 x 36"
SureSoft Pool Salt is a high-purity salt specifically engineered for pools using chlorine generators, meeting the recommendations of leading generator manufacturers. The extra fine, quick dissolving crystals allow for easier mixing and the added stain fighter helps eliminate unsightly discoloration. You'll be happy to know that our Pool Salt contains neither YPS nor iodine and is NSF certified. SureSoft Pool Salt is an environmentally friendly salt that eliminates the need to handle hazardous chemical chlorine and is gentler on your eyes, skin and hair. It also reduces the maintenance associated with chlorine-based pools.Learn More
- Ideal for securing wood or metal doors or drawers
- Includes 2 keys
- For material thickness up to 5/8"
- Size: 1/2"
- Minimum Diameter: 1.81"
- Maximum Diameter: 2.06"
- Stainless Steel band, bolt and saddle resist rust, chemicals and corrosion
- Clamp rated to 75" lbs. (applied torque)
- Saddle creates uniform sealing pressure around coupling shank
- Carbon steel locking nut with nylon insert eliminates nut and bolt sizing
- Four spot welds on each end of clamp for extra strength
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- Do not use with drinking water
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 18"