For applications which loud noises can be hazardous to hearing such as, power tools, hammering, chain sawing, grinding, sanding, heavy machinery etc.
- Digital AM/FM radio
- 5 Station presets
- Digital display screen
- Padded headband
- Excellent seal
- Long lasting battery life
- MP3-ready line-in jack
- Noise reduction rating: 25 decibels
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Heavy-duty cast-iron for increased durability. The cast iron barrel stove kits by United States Stove Company are an affordable alternative for economical heat required in small places like a garage, cabin, or ski lodge. All components are made from sturdy cast iron and are easily adapted to a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum by any handyman or do-it-yourselfer. Round 6" flue. Barrel Not Included.Learn More
Demand switch models operate only when liquid flow is required. Pump and motor stop instantly when discharge is closed. Diaphragm design eliminates troublesome shaft seal. Pump can be run dry without damage. Ball bearing drive assures longer pump life. Excellent self-priming capability. Santoprene diaphragms and viton valves are standard. Maximum temperature of pumped liquid is 130°F (55°C). Permanent magnet motor and longer life brushes.
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 GPM
- 60 psi max pressure
- 8 Amp Draw
- Includes On/Off Switch
- Each pump has an internal fan which cools the pump during operations by up to 50%
- Upgraded pressure switch for longer life
- Motor windings have been increased to help dissipate heat
- Ready for Round-up
Alleviate jack sinkage on soft ground! Increase your support surface area and make the original power tool even more versatile!
- Use the Hi-Lift Off-Road Base to alleviate jack sinkage on soft ground.
- Convenient to use, easy to store.
- Rugged construction meets Hi-Lift Jack specifications for strength & durability.
- Can be used with ANY model of Hi-Lift Jack.
*Authorized Hi-Lift Accessory*Learn More
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 48" (122 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
- 450 lb. capacity per pair
- Flexible with lags
- Adjustable, outside single strap
- Steel with Delrin bearings
- Use on square track
- Wheel diameter 2.14"
- Pull String Switch Controls with 2 Heat Settings
- 90° Vertical Tilting Bracket
- Safety Tip-Over Switch
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Adjustable Angle Halogen Light
- Carry Handle
- Metal Safety Grille
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights
- 3-Prong Grounded Plug
- ETL Approved for Sale in the US
Specifications Watts 750/1500 Watts BTUs 5120 BTUs Amp 12.5 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 120 Volts A.C. Dimensions 24.0" L x 3.0" W x 11.5" H
- Totally enclosed, energy efficient, PSC motor
- Fan head tilts 180 degrees
- 3-speed pull chain
- Rugged hanging bar
- Powder-coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant grilles
- 10 ft. grounded 3-prong power cord
- Great for indoor or outdoor use