The Luma Comfort EC110S Portable Evaporative Cooler keeps your living space cool and comfortable using patented cyclonic cooling technology. This air cooler’s fan head oscillates and projects a targeted beam of air around your living space so you feel cooler, faster. Designed to cover 250 square feet, the EC110S is perfect for your bedroom, living room, den or office.
Since the Luma Comfort EC110S Portable Evaporative Cooler only requires water and electricity, it’s different from an air conditioner and features an earth-friendly design. When used in optimal environmental conditions, this air cooler can drop temperatures by as much as 20° - 30°F for just pennies a day.
Additional features include an energy-saving timer, 3 different speed and wind settings, high-efficiency rigid cooling pad, remote control and digital display.
- Color: Silver/Black
- Dimensions: 12.75” x 11.25” x 34.5”
- Weight: 16.2 lbs.
- Power: 110-120V / 60 Hz / 110W
- Coverage Area: Up to 250 square feet
- Tank Size: 1.76 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 66
- Airflow: 500 CFM
- Oscillation: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Cyclonic cooling technology
- Modern design & sleek styling
- Powerful air movement
- 3 cooling speeds & wind modes
- High-efficiency rigid cooling pad
- Large capacity, removable water tank
- Programmable timer
- Digital control panel
- No installation required
- Energy-efficient & eco-friendly
- 100 CFM
- Variable speed
- Mounts on Sahara wood stove
- Works on 110 volt
- Variable speed control
- Made in the USA
- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
- Heavy duty 3-speed thermally protected PSC motor
- Wall bracket has pre-punched holes for easy mounting
- CFM (4800 / 4400 / 4100)
- Fan head oscillates 90°
- Powder-coated finish for durability
- All metal constructionC/UL/US listed
- 9 ft. power cord
- OHSA compliant grille for safety
- Dimension - 42.5 x 6.25 x 33.25 in
Whether you are using it in a garage or on the jobsite, this 50,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene heater by Mr. Heater is up for the task. Made with a split upper shell designed for easy maintenance and high output fully enclosed motors, you can expect long life and faithful service from your Mr. Heater Forced Air Kerosene heater. Heating up to 1,800 square feet, this unit effortlessly heats up a lot of space quickly. This unit is equipped with a high-limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions. You can use this heater with no worries and focus on the task at hand. This kerosene heater has all the versatility and safety features the jobsite requires.
- 50,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 11 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- 33.75 inches long
- 14.25 inches wide
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for protection and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 14" Blade Diameter
- 1400 CFM
- 21 Inches Wide
- 14 Inches Deep
- 23 Inches High
- 20-1/2" x 20-1/2" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The Dyna-Glo 23,000 BTU indoor kerosene heater is the ultimate in convection supplemental heating solutions, powerful enough to heat an area up to 1,000 square feet. It's high effeciency burner creates an awesome warmth, that radiates out 360 degrees in all directions for 11 hours on one tank of fuel. The front accessable burner and knob makes starting and maintaining an even, efficient flame effortless while the tip-over shut-off system ensures a safe and reliable source of heat.
- Mechanical Tip Shut-Off Assembly
- Push Button Electric Ignition (Batteries Included)
- Exclusive Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- One Touch Extinguish System
- Convenient Handle Design
Specifications Heater Type Convection Fuel Type 1-K Kerosene BTU Output 23,000 Ignition Type Push Button Electric Tank Size (gal.) 1.9 Operating Time (hrs.) 8 to 12 Heating Coverage Area ( sq. ft.) 1,000 Length (in.) 17.5 Width (in.) 17.5 Height (in.) 27.0 Weight (lbs.) 23
When you need heat fast, turn on the NewAir G56 5600 watt garage heater. Powerful enough to heat up to 560 square feet, this sturdy steel-bodied heater is perfect for garages, workshops and light industrial environments.
Largest Coverage Area- With a 5600 watt heating capability, the NewAir G56 garage heater can heat large areas up to 560 square feet – making it our most powerful electric garage heater available.
Certified Safety Features- The NewAir G56 is fully certified for electrical safety and features a protected motor and a steel safety grille to guard hands and fingers. Its sophisticated thermal cut-off system ensures the unit turns off if it starts to overheat.
Rugged, Portable Design- Wherever you need extra warmth, the NewAir G56 garage heater is ready to deliver. It sits right on the floor, so finding a place to set it up is easy. The built-in carrying handle with cord storage makes it easy to take along.
Easy-to-Use Temperature Control- The NewAir G56 5600 watt garage heater features a reliable single-pole thermostat that automatically maintains the temperature you set. Get all the heat you need just by turning the dial.
- Quickly heats up 560 square feet
- Sturdy steel construction with black powder coated finish
- Easy-to-use thermostat with manual controls
- Certified for electrical safety with overheat protection
- Portable design includes carrying handle and 6-foot cord
Specifications Length (in.) 11.00" Width (in.) 10.50" Height (in.) 14.00" Product Weight 19.65 lbs Product Color Black Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 240 Volts Watts 5600 Watts Amps 23.4 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 560 Square Feet Heating Capacity 19,107 BTUs Heating Method Fan-Forced Air Flow 236 CFM Installation Type Plug-In Wall Mountable No Ceiling Mountable No Built- In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Single-Pole Heating Element Construction Stainless Steel Alarm No Certifications UL/CL
Protect your home and belongings with the compact and efficient NewAir AD-250 25 Pint Portable Dehumidifier. This powerful dehumidifier is perfect for small rooms, RVs, boats, bathrooms and storage areas. It will remove up to 25 pints of moisture a day and protect your home and belongings from mold, mildew, dust mites and other allergens that thrive in moist, humid environments.
Compact and Portable- The NewAir AD-250 is a lightweight and fully portable room dehumidifier, with a built-in handle and casters that make it easy to move from room to room. Its small size – just over 1 ½ feet tall – means that it will go wherever you need it most.
Quiet Operation- The AD-250 portable dehumidifier delivers relief from excessive humidity without adding extra noise to your environment.
Simple Controls- The control panel of the NewAir AD-250 portable dehumidifier features a simple control knob and LED light displays, for easy operation. The unit shuts off automatically when the water tank is full.
Two Drainage Options- The NewAir AD-250 removes up to 25 pints of moisture daily. Set up with the included continuous drainage hose, or simply empty the collection bucket when needed.
Fresher Air- The AD-250 portable room dehumidifier includes a washable, reusable air filter to help keep the air you breathe fresh and clean.
Automatic Defrost- The NewAir AD-250 room dehumidifier turns off automatically in low temperatures to defrost, ensuring reliable performance.
- Compact unit fits easily into your small space
- Lightweight and portable moisture control for RVs, boats, storage, more
- Quiet operation – you’ll hardly notice it running
- Removes up to 25 pints of moisture daily
- Continuous drainage option means no need to empty bucket
- Washable air filters for cleaner, dryer air
Specifications Length (in.) 11.00" Width (in.) 5.70" Height (in.) 19.70" Product Weight 16.50 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 115 Voltage Watts 190 Watts Amps 1.6 amps Frequency 60 Hz Dehumidification Capacity 25 Pints per Day Dehumidification Technology Compressor Water Tank Size 6 Pints Drainage Options Manual, Continuous Hose Connection Yes Full Tank Alert Yes Air Filter Yes Automatic Defrost Yes Casters No Control Type Manual Dial Certifications ETL