To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Designed for larger areas up to 400 square feet, the AP400W captures over 99% of particles as small as 0.3 microns in the air that passes through it. Once air is drawn into the air purifier, it goes through Luma Comfort’s comprehensive 5-step PureClean purification process.
- Coverage Area: Up to 400 square feet
- Purification Methods: HEPA filter, carbon pre-filter, UV light, TiO2 filter and VOC filter
Save money and protect your most priceless possessions with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump. By installing a pedestal sump pump above ground, you can save yourself thousands of dollars in repairs and hours of grueling labor. Avoid having to tear apart your entire basement floor to fix a minor problem. Make a wise investment and protect the value of your home with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump.
- Thermoplastic construction
- Adjustable vertical float switch
- Heavy duty motor thermally protected and air cooled
- Top suction screen filters debris
- High capacity discharge
- Two pole float switch provides positive on / off action
Dee Zee Cab Organizer - Convenient behind the seat storage for regular cab pickups. Made of heavy duty plastic that will not warp or crack. Compartments, shelves, and dividers are molded in to help you organize your gear.
- Cab organizer
- Convenient Behind the Seat Storage
- Heavy-Duty Plastic Will Not Warp or Crack
- L: 54 :_mage_bind_var_1 x H: 15"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Dee Zee Heavy Duty Accessories - Heavy Duty Mounting Kit for Dee Zee Cab Racks. Deep frame mount. Required for all Dee Zee Heavy Duty Cab Racks.
- Heavy Truck Cab Rack Mounting Kit
- Required For Cab Rack Accessory Mounting
- Extra Long For Deep Frame Mounts
- Two Sizes Available
- Made In USA
This sturdy log cart easily moves split wood from one location to another with the ease of it's dolly-like design. The frame is powder coated for long lasting durability. Perfect for anyone who's wood pile is a good walk from the door.
- Large capacity cart holds up to 50 pounds of firewood
- Large 10" hard rubber wheels roll easily indoors and outdoors
- Heavy duty steel construction for years of use
- Weight balanced over wheels for easy handling
- Front support prevents firewood spillage
- Attractive natural iron finish
- Product dimensions: 13.5" L x 16" W x 45" H
- Carton dimensions: 3.75" L x 37.5" W x 15.5" H
- Weight: 42 lbs.
Now you can add the luxury and comfort of radiant heat to your home—even on a budget. WarmlyYours’ TempZone™ Easy Mats provide an affordable, easy-to-install way to add warmth to your tile or stone floors. The 3.0 feet rectangular mat operates at 120 volts to gently warm targeted areas of your floors at 15 watts per sq. ft. TempZone™ Easy Mats are UL Listed and include a 14 AWG cold lead. WarmlyYours backs all of our TempZone™ floor heating systems with a 25-year No Nonsense™ Warranty to ensure your comfort and satisfaction for years to come.
- Design Service - On Site room measurement service available and free overnight design service
- 24/7 Manufacturer installation support and lifetime technical support
- 7 day programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
- Easy to Install
- UL/cUL Certified, GFCI protected and installed in a million households
- 25 years No Nonsense Manufacturer Warranty which covers Parts and Labor
- Warms a master bath for less than 16 cents-per-day
- 1.87 Amps
- 3 Feet Wide
- Wire thickness of 1/8 inches
- 225 Watts
- 120 Volts
- Commonly Installed beneath tile and stone
**Remote Control is sold separately!Learn More