Test the outlet current before working using a tester that has 12 different ranges, and reads AC/DC as well as 3 other functions in a convenient pocket size digital multimeter. 12 range Pocket size Analog multi-meter/tester 5 function Battery (included) Test leads (included) Instructions (included) Mirrored and color-coded scale Positive "off" position UL listedLearn More
- Extra high range is perfect for use on Trucks and SUVs!
- One Jack Stand
- Sturdy stamped steel construction
- High quality cast ductile iron ratchet bar
- Height adjustment mechanism allows smooth upward movement while release handle locks into position
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
Coleman Cable 02307 25' Orange Three Conductor Vinyl Outdoor Extension Cord, 16/3 SJTW Cord. All Purpose Cord.
UL Listed – Meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use. Vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight.
125V rating: 13A.
- Manufactured with stranded and cabled copper conductors and solid molded plugs for longer life
- Outer jacket won't mark floors or wall
- SJTW Cords resist deterioration from moisture and abrasion and the wire has a 300V rating
- UL listed for outdoor usage
- Rated: 1625W
- Type: 3 conductor
- Length: 25'
- Amperage: 13A rating
- Voltage: 125V
- Color: Orange
- Gauge: 16
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
Cast iron tea kettle emits humidity into the room when filled with water and heated on a stove. The cool touch handle prevents hand from being burned. A must have for every wood, coal, pellet or com burning stove.
- Not for drinking
Common Usage Emits humidity Capacity 3 quart Material Type Cast Iron Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 10 x 8 x 6
- For Wood Or Metal Screen & Storm Doors With 1-3/4" Hole Spacing
- For Doors From 1-1/4" To 2" Thick
- Use Pan Mach Screws 8-32 x 2-3/8" (Not Provided)
- Key Operated Locking Unit With 2 Keys Provided
- 1 Piece Shaft Provides Firm Push Button Action
- Offers Anti Lockout Design
- Inside Latch Has Exclusive Double Lock Deadbolt Security