This CT87N heating and cooling model provides precise accurate performance with the ease of use that you've grown accustomed to - simply turn the dial to desired temperature and let the thermostat take over.
- Mercury free thermostat.
- Precise temperature control for both heat and cooling systems.
- Classic round styling.
- Decorative cover ring hides wall marks.
- Worlds most popular thermostat.
Size (LxWxH): 9.25 x 3.5 x 7Learn More
- Extra Low Profile
- Lifting range 3 1/2"-14"
- Pro-Lift hydraulic floor jacks meet or exceed ANSI/PALD requirements
- Patented bypass device protects against overpumping for safe operation
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Heavy duty steel construction provides long term durability
For 3 wire Star submersible well pumps. Control box for 3 wire model submersible pumps only. Quick disconnect box features replaceable snap out cover and keeps all components above ground for easy access and repair. 230V.Learn More
- 1/4 horsepower thermoplastic utility pump
- 3/4" garden hose adapter included
- Powerful / energy efficient split capiciter motor
- Pumps up to 30 gallons per minute, 1800 gallons per hour
- Side and bottom intake provides for clog resistant suction
- Pump will lift water over 25 ft. vertical height
- 1-1/4" male iron pipe discharge thread
- One year warranty from Superior Pump Co
- UL listed
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 150°F (66°C).(See Heat Rise graph)
Materials of Construction
Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Type: 3 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
Certifications: CE Approval
Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
Max Pressure: 60 PSI (4.4 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” FNPT
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)Learn More