- 3 Selectable Wattages
- Automatic Thermostat Control
- Fan-Forced Circulation
- Adjustable Angles for
- Horizontal and Vertical Air Flow
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Heavy Gauge Steel Body
- Removable Front Grille Assembly for Cleaning
- Hard-Wired 240V Connection
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights
- Conforms to OSHA and NEC
- 208 for NYC
- UL Approved for Sale in the US
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Square feet heating area varies depending on a variety of factors such as: insulation, number of windows and doors, exposure to the Sun.
Specifications Watts 5000/4000/3000 Watts BTUs 17065 BTUs Amp 20.9 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 240 Volts A.C. Dimensions 10.75" L x 14.0" W x 12.75" H
Save money while cooling off by using the NewAir AF-310 100 sq. ft. evaporative tower cooling fan instead of a typical air conditioner. This tall and sleek AF-310 tower fan is designed with a triple feature usage. The high-rise NewAir AF-310 can also be used as a swamp cooler, humidifier, and air purifier all in one!
60 Degree Oscillation and Timer - Alongside the numerous features that are accustomed with this multi-functional cooling unit, this NewAir fan also provides a 60-degree oscillation benefit to improve air circulation for a wider area. The AF-310 electric tower fan includes a purposeful remote control and an electric timer for your convenience.
Multi-Functional - Besides using the NewAir AF-310 air unit to cool off, take full advantage of the evaporative cooling fan by using the swamp function to circulate fresh and slightly damper air. Stay clear free from allergies with the humidifier, and keep the airflow clean and fresh with the air purifier.
Great Room Coverage - Enjoy a wider array of airflow as the NewAir AF-310 cooling fan provides a 60-degree oscillating circulation of air and 312.37 CFM to continuously improve ambient temperatures across a 100 sq. ft. area. Evenly distributed airflow helps reduce the indoor temperature by up to 20 degrees F.
For Arid Living Environments - The NewAir AF-310 air cooler is most effective in dry, arid environments. Adding much needed moisture to the air, it cools and improves the humidity level in the home. If you're experiencing excessive dryness and want to reduce the ambient temperature in your home, this is a great way to do it.
Slim and Sleek - This NewAir evaporative cooler is handsomely designed to fit right into your home decor. It creates a cooler environment, and yet it looks good when in use. The slender design fits in small spaces easily, plus, it's lightweight so tranferring it from room to room is a piece of cake.
- Includes enhanced remote control and electric timer
- Multi-functional-cool, purify, humidify air
- Oscillating air circulation for even spread of air distribution
- Space saving design
Specifications Model AF-310 Dimensions 11.38" x 12.63" x 34.50" Weight 11.60 lbs Color Black & Silver Type Electric Fan Voltage 120 volts Oscillation No Watts 80 watts Amps 0.67 amps Frequency 60 Hz Certified for Commercial Use No Energy Star Certified No Certifications ETL Coverage Area 100 sq. ft. Air Flow 312.37 CFM Water Tank Size 1 gallon Adjustable Louvers Yes Automatic Louvers Yes Water Level Indicator Yes Built-in Humidistat No Ice Tank Yes Hose Connection No Timer Yes Timer Length 7.5 hours Remote Control Yes Air Filter Yes Built-in Air Purification System Yes Control Type LED Digital Display No Casters No
- 8" portable hose fan/blower with 20ft hose
- Provides directional airflow to limited access areas
- 900 CFM
- 2-speed 120V enclosed motor
- For outdoor use with GFCI outlet (not included)
- Heavy duty yellow coated steel construction
- OHSA compliant powder-coated grille
- 6' power cord
** Fan only, hose not included.Learn More
This filter box is designed to work in conjunction with DAKA furnaces that have been equipped with twin/dual blowers. When using a No. 273 Twin Blower Kit on furnace Models 521, 521FB, or 621, this Filter Box will cover both of the blowers and provide a place to attach a cold air return line.
The back sheet metal panel provided is blank and ready to be cut to accommodate your size cold air return line. A minimum of a 10" round return line must be used. Filter Box takes one 14" x 25 x 1" fiberglass furnace filter (not included.).
May be used on models 311/411/412/521/ 521FB/621/622 and many earlier Deluxe models.Learn More
Every wood or coal stove or furnace manufactured to date is not totally efficient. This means that heat which could be utilized is going up each and every chimney. The MH6 is designed to utilize a part of that lost heat and yet lets enough heat pass through the chimney so cresote and soot formation is avoided. The MH6 has a quiet dependable fan that promotes heat circulation to improve overall efficiency. Heavy-gauge outer box and heat tubes provide durability and long lasting performance.Learn More
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
Dee Zee NXc Running Board Steps (brackets) - Get a step up into your vehicle while adding styling and protection. Custom fit brackets work with any of the three styles of NXc Running Boards (sold separately). Heavy-duty steel braces are protected by our NRT powder coat application. NRT (No Rust Technology) is a specially developed coating that increases corrosion protection. Brackets and bolts for one complete installation come bundled together. No drilling is required on these vehicle specific mounts.
- NXc Mounting Brace
- Required To Mount NXc Running Boards
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- No Drill Installation
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Running Boards Not Included
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Dee Zee Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickup (2008-2012) Black Tread Full Non-Step Tailgate Protector DZ4138B$108.97
Dee Zee Tailgate Protector - Protects the top edge of your truck's tailgate. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Full style protector covers top edge and full inside of tailgate.
- Black Tread Full Tailgate Protector
- Non-Rusting Diamond Plate Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Protects The Entire Inside Of The Tailgate
- Also Protects The Top Edge Of The Tailgate
- Fits Over Factory Plastic
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The Most Popular Portable Propane Heater in North America. This patented radiant 4,000-18,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to two 1 lb. cylinders and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like cabins up to 400 sq. ft. An integrated fan increases the heating capacity of this unit, blending radiant and convection style heat to give you the best of both worlds. Two swivel regulators give you the ability to adapt usage from disposable cylinders to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a single hose and filter. To light the unit, simply push and rotate the knob. The built in Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.
- 4,000, 9,000, or 18,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
- Single control start knob
- Hi-Med-Low heat settings
- Swivel regulators
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Connects to two 1 lb. cylinders
- Connects to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose
- Fan operates on 4 - D batteries or AC adapter, both sold separately
- Emergency Heat
- Job Sites/Construction Trailers
- Storage Buildings
- Tailgate Parties/Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds/Ice Fishing Shanties
****NOT FOR SALE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR CANADA****
Specifications BTU Per Hour 4,000 / 9,000 / 18,000 Heating Area 400 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 2 x 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required No Weight 17.10 lbs. Model MH18B Length 19.00 in. Width 12.00 in. Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Brand Mr. Heater Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Hose & Regulator Included Sold Separately Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe Yes