- Pumps Up To 4200 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast-Iron Submersible Sump Pump
- Piggy-Back Tether Float Switch For Automatic Or Manual Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 13” - Off Level @ 7”
Wayne Model PC4 has a high speed motor that delivers high-flow capacity that can be used to pump water from flooded basements, empty boats, drain stock tanks or water lawns and gardens. It can also be used to boost line pressure by as much as 40 PSI for power washing cars, sidewalks, and more.
- Pump's 1/2 HP motor is thermally protected for long life
- Cast iron motor housing for durability
- Thermoplastic impeller with steel shaft
- Boosts line pressure up to 40 PSI
- Easy-access handle to take the pump anywhere
- Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings
- Motor speed: 7500 RPM
- Includes 3/4in. GHT hose adapters for connecting to garden hose
- Pump will supply one to two sprinkler heads and up to 100 feet of garden hose for intermittent sprinkling application
- A reinforced thermoplastic suction strainer is included with each pump
- Not approved for drinking water
- Rubber saddle pad protects the vehicle while working with the jack
- Universal Joint release mechanism provides precision control of load descent in any handle position
- Magnetic tool tray keeps the small parts around the job site for convenience
- "Speedy Lift" With just one stroke, Speedy Lift technology lets you immediately lift to your desired load height, saving you time and energy.
- Rolled side frame adds strength to reduce twisting.
- Rear swivel casters provides easy jack positioning.
- Bypass device prevents over pumping.
- Buit-in internal safety valve ensures safe operation
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD-2009 standards.
Flush-mount surround flange that must be used for all "in-wall" electric fireplace applications to provide proper airflow to the air intake vent. A quick and easy, 5-step installation process that is to be installed "after" wall surface is finished. Allows for easy removal if the product should need warranty repair. Warranty will be void if the BBKIT is not included with the installation.
- Flush-Mount Surround Flange
- BBKIT must be used for all "in-wall" applications
- Provides proper airflow to the air intake vent for all models
- Warranty will be void if the BBKIT is not included with the installation of all models
- BBKIT and 023 models are to be installed "after" wall surface is finished
- Sill must be 2 1/8" minimum from finished floor for "Flush-to-Floor" installation
- Quick and easy 5-step installation process
- Flush-Mount Flange included with the price of each model
- Allows for easy removal if the product should need warranty repair
- Product Dimensions: 32.9"w x 1.1"d x 27.2"h
- Carton Dimensions: 35.6"w x 3.4"d x 30.3"h
- Gross Weight: 12.9 lbs.
- Net Weight: 10.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 2.144
**Insert Sold Seperately!Learn More
Replacement Blower, model number CB36. All Circulators manufactured after April of 2008 will use CB36. For units: BCAC, BEC95, 2941, APS1200, APS1600, APS2000, 2007, 1851, 2015, 2827, and B2827.
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
Dry skin and chapped lips will be a thing of the past, especially when you purchase the Luma Comfort HC12B. The ultrasonic cool mist humidifier keeps you comfortable, while also looking great with its sleek and slim vase design, this product seamlessly blends in with your home's decor. The HC12B Cool Mist Humidifier produces 2.5 gallons of mist daily and effectively covers rooms up to 650 square feet. Therefore making it perfect for any medium to large size room. Ultrasonic technology also ensures energy-efficiency and near-silent operation. Incredibly easy to operate, the Luma Comfort HC12B humidifier comes with a remote control and lasts up to 45 hours per single tank fill.
- Covers 650 square feet
- Demineralization cartridge prevents lime scale and mineral buildup
- Generates micro fine mist
- Great for bedrooms or nurseries
- Naturally eliminates dust particles
- Operates up to 45 hours per tank fill
- Sleek vase design with 8 adjustable mist settings
- Soothing cool mist provides comfort
- Ultrasonic technology saves energy
Specifications Length (in.) 8.90" Width (in.) 8.90" Height (in.) 43.50 Voltage 110 volts Watts 35 watts Noise Level 35 decibel Certifications ETL Usage Single Room/Area Coverage Area 650 sq. ft. Run Time Per tank 45 hours Number of speeds 8 Number of tanks 1 Tank Size 1.18 gallons Control Type Digital Empty Tank Indicator yes Additional Information Internal demineralization cartridge
Cut coils of type UF-B cable is designed specifically for use as underground feeder cable for direct earth burial in branch circuits, and indoors for wet or corrosive locations. Highly resistant to acids, alkalis, corrosive fumes, chemicals, lubricants, and ground water. It is noncorroding, sunlight-resistant, and will not support combustion.Learn More
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The MaxxAir 22 in. Oscillating Pedestal Fan features steel construction for long-lasting strength. For customized cooling, this fan oscillates up to 90 degrees to offer better control for air circulation. This fan has a telescoping pole that adjusts the fan height from over 4 feet to 6 feet. It is recommended for indoor usage.Learn More
The fan is easy to assemble with household tools. To operate simply plug into a standard 110 Volt Outlet.
The MaxxAir product line is manufactured in the USA by Ventamatic, which has been in the Ventilation business since 1948. The product is backed by a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
The Luma Comfort HC12W Cool Mist Vase Humidifier provides cool and soothing moisture to dry environments, helping to relieve allergy, cold and flu symptoms. Designed for bedrooms, nurseries and other living areas, the HC12W features a large coverage area and can effectively humidify areas up to 650 square feet. This decorative humidifier features a modern vase design with an adjustable height of up to 43.5 inches, as well as 8 different mist settings complete with musical alerts.
The HC12W utilizes ultrasonic technology, making it energy-efficient and nearly silent while in operation. The 9.5 pint tank also provides cool mist for up to 45 hours on a single fill. Easy to operate, the Luma Comfort Cool Mist Vase Humidifier includes a remote control and with a simple touch interface.
Additional features include a low water level indicator and an internal demineralization cartridge to protect the unit from scale buildup and to ensure maintenance-free operation.
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 8.9” x 8.9” x 43.5”
- Weight: 6.3 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 30W
- Daily Output: 2.5 gallons
- Coverage Area: Up to 650 square feet
- Maximum Run Time: 45 hours
- Tank Size: 9.5 pints
- Mist Settings: 8
- Noise Level (dB): 35 dB
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Provides soothing cool moisture to dry environments for easier breathing and a better night’s sleep
- Helps relieve allergy, cold and flu symptoms
- Sleek, modern vase design with adjustable height
- Lasts up to 45 hours on a single tank fill
- Effectively humidifies up to 650 square feet
- Energy-efficient and uses ultrasonic technology
- Near-silent operation
- Perfect for bedrooms, nurseries and other living spaces.