Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- Size of Outlet Hole: 8" W x 3.75" H
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
- 100 CFM
- Variable speed
- Mounts on Sahara wood stove
- Works on 110 volt
- Variable speed control
- Made in the USA
The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 21.5" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 30.5" Height 25.75"
Without protection, the rear area of a truck cab can take a beating from regular use—especially when the truck is used for transporting ATV’s, lawnmowers, materials and other equipment. Great Day’s Rugged eliminates the scratches, “dings” and broken rear windows that are not only costly to repair, but tremendously reduce a truck’s resale value.
The Rugged Rack is constructed of rust-proof, super-tough, 1 ½” aircraft aluminum and comes standard with a rock-solid black or chrome powder-coat finish. Its design features a strategically positioned framework that provides total protection from shifting loads. The Rugged Rack fits all trucks with inside bed widths from 62 to 65 inches. The heavy-duty mounting plates come complete with installation instructions and necessary attachment hardware. The Rugged Rack is backed by a two year warranty.
The Rugged Rack weighs only 19 lbs. and is UPS shippable.Learn More
Dee Zee Ladder Rack - Half ladder rack. Constructed of heavy duty .125" thick steel tubing. Black powder coat finish. Universal design fits all full size trucks. 250 lb. capacity with adjustable height and width. Velcro tie-downs and ladder stop included.
- Half Ladder Rack
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- .125" Thick Steel Tubing
- Adjustable Height And Width
- Rated For 200 lb. Weight Capacity
- Velcro Tie Downs
- Adjustable Ladder Stop Arm
- Bolt-On Installation
- Sold As Pair
- W: 23" x H: 52.5"
- Pumps Up To 5800 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Submersible Sewage Pump
- Piggy-Back Tether Float Switch For Automatic Or Manual Operation
- Combination 2"/3" NPT Discharge Capable Of Handling Up To 2" Solids
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Easy Carry Handle For Portability
- Cast Iron Seal Plate
- Lower Ball Bearings For Quiet Operation
- Designed For 18” Diameter Or Larger Sewage Basins
- 79cc Powerease Engine
- Recoil Start and Low Oil Shutdown
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 0.5 Gallons (2L)
- 1" Intake Connection MNPT
- 1" Outlet Connection MNPT
- 42 GPM Max Flow
- Centrifugal Aluminum Pump
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Impeller
- 85' Total Lift
- 20' Suction Lift