High quality 1" insert bearing. This bearing has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft. It has a wide inner race and a 52mm spherical outer race. Greaseable.
- Cam-action latch is designed to hold wood and metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm and utility buildings
- Can be used for end gates on stake trucks
- Designed for right or left-hand applications
- Offers 7" hook suitable for use where a long reach is necessary
- Reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2" or 3-1/2" thick door frames
- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Weatherproofed for lifetime protection against rust
- Swivel eye to eliminate tangling
- Removable axle and sheave for easier rigging
- Safe Working Load: 650 lbs.
- Made of Steel with Die Cast Sheave
- Zinc Plated
- Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 5" Height
The product that started it all, Gorilla Glue, is known for its industrial holding power and versatility, regardless of the substrate. Easily bonds wood, stone, metal, ceramic, foam, glass and more!
- 100% Waterproof - does not break down when exposed to outdoor elements
- Versatile - ideal for most household fixes, indoors or out
- Temperature Resistant - once dry, Gorilla Glue is unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Sandable, Paintable, Stainable - the invisible glue line makes for easy finishing
Clamp Time 1-2 hours Full Cure 24 hours Open TIme 5-10 minutes Dry Color Light tan
- Low center height agricultural bearings
- Eccentric locking collar type
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 4" x 2"
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- Do not use with drinking water
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 60"
High quality 1-1/14" insert bearing. This bearing has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft. It has a narrow inner race and a 62mm spherical outer race. re-lube and pre-lube.Learn More