it! Ideal for gutters, roofs, pipes, driveways, window trim, fountains, flower pots and more. You've seen the commercial with the bottom of a boat cut out and replaced with a screen door coated with Flex Seal. Consumer Reports tested and confirmed it!
Make a watertight, flexible rubberized coating in seconds with the shake of a can and the push of a button. Flex Seal seals, coats, and protects almost anything.
Flex Seal gets deep into cracks and holes and creates a seal to lock out moisture and air that lasts for years. Use on any surface, Flex Seal is paintable. Even works on a wet surface!
So many applications, you'll want to keep a can in the garage, car RV and boat.
- Variable pressure nozzle allows for light or heavy application.
- Dries to the touch in several hours,
- completely cures overnight.
- 20 ounce can
- 14oz net weight
- Made in USA
UPS Ground or Freight only.Learn More
The easy way to coat, seal and protect - just spray it on. Watertight liquid rubber sealant seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture. Excellent for gutters, skylights, hoses, window sills, PVC pipes and much more. Flex Seal Brite/Bright/White.
- Spray-on sealant
- Seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture
- Long-lasting, paintable and flexible
- 20 ounce Can 14oz net.weight
- Made in USA
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $29.99
For applications which loud noises can be hazardous to hearing such as, power tools, hammering, chain sawing, grinding, sanding, heavy machinery etc.
- Digital AM/FM radio
- 5 Station presets
- Digital display screen
- Padded headband
- Excellent seal
- Long lasting battery life
- MP3-ready line-in jack
- Noise reduction rating: 25 decibels
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Demand switch models operate only when liquid flow is required. Pump and motor stop instantly when discharge is closed. Diaphragm design eliminates troublesome shaft seal. Pump can be run dry without damage. Ball bearing drive assures longer pump life. Excellent self-priming capability. Santoprene diaphragms and viton valves are standard. Maximum temperature of pumped liquid is 130°F (55°C). Permanent magnet motor and longer life brushes.
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 GPM
- 60 psi max pressure
- 8 Amp Draw
- Includes On/Off Switch
- Each pump has an internal fan which cools the pump during operations by up to 50%
- Upgraded pressure switch for longer life
- Motor windings have been increased to help dissipate heat
- Ready for Round-up
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price: $99.99
The Ventamatic tilt fan will provide dependable, lasting performance and is the right choice for both commercial and residential needs. Perfect for drying out water-damaged areas and curing tile or concrete, the Ventamatic tilt fan is also great for patios, workshops, basements and more. Anywhere you need air circulated quickly and easily at a high velocity, the Ventamatic is up to the task.
- Heavy duty, 1/4HP motor generates continuous, powerful air movement
- 2 speeds (2,800 cfm and 4,000 cfm) allows you to select the right amount of air for your conditions
- 4-blades fan assembly powered by a vibration-free, direct drive design, to efficiently maximize motor energy
- Sturdy base with 4" wheels enable the fan to be moved anywhere with ease
- Tough 22-Gauge steel housing for durability
- Non-skid positioning legs provide a stable base
- Fan head can be rotated a full 180 degrees on the base, allowing air to be precisely where it's needed
- Included 8' power cord
- 3.6 Amps
- Dimensions: 12" W x 26" diameter.
- Weight: 44 lbs
- 2-year limited warranty
- 23,000 BTU Kerosene Heater
- Heats an area up to 1000 sq. feet
- Heats 20'x45' room
- Operates 12 hours on one filling
- 99.9% fuel efficient
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Automatic ignition shut off Shuts heater off if knocked over
- 9-12 hours of continuous output
- Siphon pump and batteries included
- Conveinient fuel gauge lets you monitor level
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons
- 4’ Fluorescent Shoplight, with premium, commercial grade, electronic ballast
- Works with all 4’ T-12 and T-8 rapid start lamps, not included
- For optimal performance, use F32T8 lamps. Meets Federal E-Pact standards for energy conservation.
- Electronic ballast provides instant-on, flicker free start up and exceptional cold weather performance
- Includes convenient on/off pull chain
- 4’ long x 5” wide, fully assembled with 5’, 120 volt, power cord and grounded plug.
- Includes mounting chain and S hooks
- Ideal for Garages, Basements, Barns, Work Areas, Storage Sheds and more.
- UL and CUL listed, 1 year limited warranty