- 3 Selectable Wattages
- Automatic Thermostat Control
- Fan-Forced Circulation
- Adjustable Angles for
- Horizontal and Vertical Air Flow
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Heavy Gauge Steel Body
- Removable Front Grille Assembly for Cleaning
- Hard-Wired 240V Connection
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights
- Conforms to OSHA and NEC
- 208 for NYC
- UL Approved for Sale in the US
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Square feet heating area varies depending on a variety of factors such as: insulation, number of windows and doors, exposure to the Sun.
Specifications Watts 5000/4000/3000 Watts BTUs 17065 BTUs Amp 20.9 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 240 Volts A.C. Dimensions 10.75" L x 14.0" W x 12.75" H
The latest evolution in powerful and portable heat is here! BIG Buddy from Enerco/Mr. Heater now takes portable heat to another level --- 18,000 BTU/HR with the capacity to heat up to 400 square feet of space for up to 220 hours (on low position). Recommended using 2 propane tanks to achieve 18,000 BTU's and run at optimum level.
- Ergonomic Easy-Carry Handle
- Low Oxygen Shutoff Pilot Safety System For Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Blower Fan Power On/Off Switch
- Uses optional A/C Adapter Or 4 D-Cell Batteries To Power Blower Fan
- Large 4-Position Heat Level Control Knob With Built-In Piezo Starter
- Integrated Hot Air Blower Venting System
- Attached Swing-Open Doors with Swivel-Out Mount For Easy Cylinder Installation
- Porcelain Coated Reflector For Extended Life
- Dual Ceramic Burner Tiles With Shock Absorbing Floating Insulation
- High-Temperature Coated Safety Wire Guard
- Non-Skid Surface Pads For Extra Stability
- Key Shaped Rear Mounting Holes For Wall Mounting
- Built-In Tip Over Shutoff Switch
- CSA Certified For Indoor & Outdoor Use
- 23,000 BTU Kerosene Heater
- Heats an area up to 1000 sq. feet
- Heats 20'x45' room
- Operates 12 hours on one filling
- 99.9% fuel efficient
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Automatic ignition shut off Shuts heater off if knocked over
- 9-12 hours of continuous output
- Siphon pump and batteries included
- Conveinient fuel gauge lets you monitor level
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons
Replenish the needed moisture to the air with a console humidifier that restores and maintains healthful levels of humidity reduced by home heating. Also provides an ideal environment for home furnishings and electronics. 12 gallons of output per day. Humidifies 2500 square feet. Three moisture settings. Three speed operation, includes quieter nighttime setting. High-output evaporative wick. Easy-fill water bottle No messy white dust or spray. Helps prevent chapped lips, parched throat, and cracked skin Reduces static electricity to protect computers and electronics. Protects plants and furniture from harmful dry air. Removable Power Pack for safe easy cleaning. EZ-Roll casters - humidifier moves easily from room to room.Learn More
Dyna-Glo's 10,500 BTU indoor kerosene heater brings compact, convection style heat to wherever you need it. Provides ideal supplemental heat for an area of 525 square feet for a 13 straight hours. Features an advanced burner design to create incredible efficiency, which eliminates unwanted odors and gets you max heat from your fuel. Comes standard with a safety tip switch to ensure the flame will go out if the unit is ever knocked over.
- Mechanical Tip Shut-Off Assembly
- Push Button Electric Ignition (Batteries Included)
- Exclusive Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- One Touch Extinguish System
- Convenient Handle Design
Specifications Heater Type Convection Fuel Type 1-K Kerosene BTU Output 10,500 Ignition Type Push Button Electric Tank Size (gal.) 1.1 Operating Time (hrs.) 11 to 14 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 525 Length (in.) 12.6 Width (in.) 12.6 Height (in.) 21.3 Weight (lbs.) 14.4
- (2)- Black stove pipe 12"L
- (1)- Black stove pipe 24"L
- (1)- Telescoping stove pipe 14" - 22"L
- (1)- Stove connector, 2X 45° elbow
- (1)- Wall trim collar (square)
- (36)- self tapping screws
- Unmatched quality.
- Laser welded seams.
- 22 ga. Thickness.
- Metallic black finish to match your wood stove.
This contemporary console style espresso humidifier from our AIRCARE Decor Series is sure to compliment any decor. Our humidifiers work by adding invisible moisture to your environment by moving dry air through a saturated wick. Maintaining proper humidity levels between 30-50% in your home/office/workplace has been scientifically proven to help prevent the flu and allergies. Proper humidity hydrates your skin, alleviates dry eyes, scratchy throats and can reduce snoring. With a doctor's approval increased humidity can reduce asthma and allergy symptoms. It also protects fine furniture, musical instruments, collectibles and wood floors. Proper humidity makes you feel warmer allowing you to lower your thermostat setting which will save money.
3.5-gal. water capacity
2500 sq. ft. coverage (300 sq. ft. tight coverage)
Up to 12 gal. daily output
Digital touch screen controls and digital display
Adjustable humidistat and automatic shut-off
Water refill and check filter indicators
Casters for easy mobility
Easy-fill side pour refill
Built in the USA of domestic and imported parts
This filter box is designed to work in conjunction with DAKA furnaces that have been equipped with twin/dual blowers. When using a No. 273 Twin Blower Kit on furnace Models 521, 521FB, or 621, this Filter Box will cover both of the blowers and provide a place to attach a cold air return line.
The back sheet metal panel provided is blank and ready to be cut to accommodate your size cold air return line. A minimum of a 10" round return line must be used. Filter Box takes one 14" x 25 x 1" fiberglass furnace filter (not included.).
May be used on models 311/411/412/521/ 521FB/621/622 and many earlier Deluxe models.Learn More