Infrared heaters are able to safely and evenly heat your home! The air in the room will pass through the high efficiency filter that removes the dust and dirt from the air, before entering the heater. Making the air coming from the heater safe for you and your family to breathe in!
- Supplemental heat for rooms up to 1,000 square feet
- Infrared quartz heat
- Safe, moist healthy heat
- Engineered dark oak finish
- Indoor use only
- Oscillating louvers
- Digital thermostat & 9 hour adjustable timer
- No assembly required
- Plugs into any standard 120 V outlet
- 1500 W, 5200 BTU/h
- Remote control included (2 AAA batteries included)
Replacement Blower, model number CB36. All Circulators manufactured after April of 2008 will use CB36. For units: BCAC, BEC95, 2941, APS1200, APS1600, APS2000, 2007, 1851, 2015, 2827, and B2827.
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
Wayne Model PC4 has a high speed motor that delivers high-flow capacity that can be used to pump water from flooded basements, empty boats, drain stock tanks or water lawns and gardens. It can also be used to boost line pressure by as much as 40 PSI for power washing cars, sidewalks, and more.
- Pump's 1/2 HP motor is thermally protected for long life
- Cast iron motor housing for durability
- Thermoplastic impeller with steel shaft
- Boosts line pressure up to 40 PSI
- Easy-access handle to take the pump anywhere
- Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings
- Motor speed: 7500 RPM
- Includes 3/4in. GHT hose adapters for connecting to garden hose
- Pump will supply one to two sprinkler heads and up to 100 feet of garden hose for intermittent sprinkling application
- A reinforced thermoplastic suction strainer is included with each pump
- Not approved for drinking water
A Handle-All is a multi-functional tool with telescoping handle and 4 full-sized implements. Compact and rugged, while maintaining full-size utility. Perfect for camping, off-roading, recreation, farming, ranching, and forestry. Stores compactly alongside other accessories.
When driving off-road, it is essential to have recovery equipment. Most reliable sources strongly suggest a Hi-Lift jack, a shovel, and an axe as minimal gear. In fact, many off-road parks consider these items mandatory equipment. A compact set of tools ideal for off-road vehicles where storage space for supplies, equipment, and tools is limited.
Handle-All Features Include:
- Branded gear bag for storage
- Telescoping implement handle
- Full-sized shovel head
- Full-sized sledge hammer head
- Full-sized axe head
- Full-sized pick-axe head
The MaxxAir 22 in. Oscillating Pedestal Fan features steel construction for long-lasting strength. For customized cooling, this fan oscillates up to 90 degrees to offer better control for air circulation. This fan has a telescoping pole that adjusts the fan height from over 4 feet to 6 feet. It is recommended for indoor usage.Learn More
The fan is easy to assemble with household tools. To operate simply plug into a standard 110 Volt Outlet.
The MaxxAir product line is manufactured in the USA by Ventamatic, which has been in the Ventilation business since 1948. The product is backed by a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
Attractive and wonderfully designed, the NewAir AF-520B misting fan is a great addition to any backyard or patio setting. This fan creates a cool and comfortable patio area for family and friends to enjoy. You'll enjoy the gentle, continuous mist this fan emits to keep you feeling cooler on a hot day!
- Durable construction to weather outdoor elements
- Extended misting to 500 sq. ft.
- Oscillates for widespread cooling
- Push button controls are user-friendly
- Tilting head and adjustable height allows for targeted misting
- 18" Oscillating Fan Head - If you love the outdoors but can't stand the heat, then consider adding the NewAir AF-520B misting fan to your outdoor living space. The NewAir AF-520B is designed to provide a cooling mist to widespread areas. Adjust the oscillating fan head vertically to direct airflow and cooling mst where you need it most. This fan is designed to provides loads of outdoor comfort.
- Large Coverage Area - If you're buying a misting fan, you want one with the power to keep you feeling great! The NewAir AF-520B 18" outdoor misting fan offers enough cooling coverage for nearly 500 sq. ft. of patio space. This great feature allows you to enjoy a refreshing outdoor setting and keep the backyard area comfortable.
- Stylish Design - When you add to your outdoor decor, you want something that looks good and complements your lifestyle. This beautifully designed misting fan features a elegant black finish that blends with virtually any decorative style perfectly. This fan is a great way to keep your patio area comfortable and looking great at the same time.
- 3 Speeds - The NewAir AF-520B 18" outdoor misting fan is especially designed to provide advanced cooling control. Choose your own comfort level and enjoy as little or as much misting as you like with this easy to use 3 speed fan. This custom feature allows you to personalize the atmosphere for an ideal result everytime.
- Strong and Durable - This NewAir AF-520B 18" outdoor misting fan is designed for outdoor use. Manufactured using only the best materials and featuring a 3 prong GFCI plug for safe use, this fan is guaranteed to weather outdoor elements and provide reliable and advanced cooling. If you're looking for a dependable, attractive way to cool your outdoor area, then you can't go wrong with the NewAir AF-520B.
Specifications Model AF-520B Product Type Outdoor Misting Fan Dimensions 19.38" x 19.38" x 55.00" Weight 16 lbs Color Black Max Air Flow 2475 CFM Diameter 18" Oscillation Yes Usage Outdoor Certified for Commercial Use No Energy Star Certified No Standard CFM 2475 CFM Fan Style Pedestal Product Construction Plastic Adjustable Tilt Yes Coverage Area 500 sq. ft. Adjustable Height Yes Number of Speeds 3 RPM 1230 Remote Control No Timer No Number of Nozzles 3 Built-in Air Purification System No Plug-in 3 Prong GFCI Plug Cord Length 5' 6"
- Pumps Up To 4200 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast-Iron Submersible Sump Pump
- Piggy-Back Tether Float Switch For Automatic Or Manual Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 13” - Off Level @ 7”
Cut coils of type UF-B cable is designed specifically for use as underground feeder cable for direct earth burial in branch circuits, and indoors for wet or corrosive locations. Highly resistant to acids, alkalis, corrosive fumes, chemicals, lubricants, and ground water. It is noncorroding, sunlight-resistant, and will not support combustion.Learn More
Flush-mount surround flange that must be used for all "in-wall" electric fireplace applications to provide proper airflow to the air intake vent. A quick and easy, 5-step installation process that is to be installed "after" wall surface is finished. Allows for easy removal if the product should need warranty repair. Warranty will be void if the BBKIT is not included with the installation.
- Flush-Mount Surround Flange
- BBKIT must be used for all "in-wall" applications
- Provides proper airflow to the air intake vent for all models
- Warranty will be void if the BBKIT is not included with the installation of all models
- BBKIT and 023 models are to be installed "after" wall surface is finished
- Sill must be 2 1/8" minimum from finished floor for "Flush-to-Floor" installation
- Quick and easy 5-step installation process
- Flush-Mount Flange included with the price of each model
- Allows for easy removal if the product should need warranty repair
- Product Dimensions: 30.7"w x 1.1"d x 21.9"h
- Carton Dimensions: 33.5"w x 3.4"d x 25.0"h
- Gross Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 1.661
**Insert Sold Seperately!
BriskHeat’s XtremeFLEX® Emergency De-Icer is for rapid-de-icing, thawing,temperature control, and emergency supplemental heat. It is used on metal pipes, valves, pumps, and other metal surfaces. Since 1949, BriskHeat Corporation has been THE trusted source for heating applications.
Rugged construction for unsurpassed durability
- De-Icing Pipes
- Thawing Valves
- Warming Pumps
- Improving Cold Weather-Related Flow Problems
- Portable plug-and-play, ready-to-install design
- Rapid heating: 10X heating output of a typical water pipe freeze protection
- Exceptional flexibility - Wraps around metal surfaces as small as 1/2” diameter
- 1” wide moisture and chemical resistant heat tape
- Available in variety of lengths: 2 ft, 6 ft and 10 ft
Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F
Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug
Watt density: 6 watts/sq in
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug Watt density: 6 watts/sq in Wattage: 144 Dimensions: 1" x 2"
1 year warrantyLearn More