Replacement Blower, model number CB36. All Circulators manufactured after April of 2008 will use CB36. For units: BCAC, BEC95, 2941, APS1200, APS1600, APS2000, 2007, 1851, 2015, 2827, and B2827.
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
Wayne Model PC4 has a high speed motor that delivers high-flow capacity that can be used to pump water from flooded basements, empty boats, drain stock tanks or water lawns and gardens. It can also be used to boost line pressure by as much as 40 PSI for power washing cars, sidewalks, and more.
- Pump's 1/2 HP motor is thermally protected for long life
- Cast iron motor housing for durability
- Thermoplastic impeller with steel shaft
- Boosts line pressure up to 40 PSI
- Easy-access handle to take the pump anywhere
- Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings
- Motor speed: 7500 RPM
- Includes 3/4in. GHT hose adapters for connecting to garden hose
- Pump will supply one to two sprinkler heads and up to 100 feet of garden hose for intermittent sprinkling application
- A reinforced thermoplastic suction strainer is included with each pump
- Not approved for drinking water
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. feet
- Perfect for medium heating areas such as garages, workshops or construction sites
- Operates up to 11 hours on full 20 lb. propane tank
- Variable heat settings
- Continuous electronic Ignition
- Over-heat shut-off system
- Adjustable heat angle
- 10 ft. hose and regulator included
- 1 yr. limited warranty
- CSA approved
- Pumps Up To 4200 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast-Iron Submersible Sump Pump
- Piggy-Back Tether Float Switch For Automatic Or Manual Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 13” - Off Level @ 7”
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an table while coordinating with the Mezzo Round and Square Fire Tables. The Mezzo Collection is ETL certified and available in Flint Gray or Antique White finishes.
- Securly holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet.
- 90 day limited warranty.
- Basic assembly required.
BriskHeat’s XtremeFLEX® Emergency De-Icer is for rapid-de-icing, thawing,temperature control, and emergency supplemental heat. It is used on metal pipes, valves, pumps, and other metal surfaces. Since 1949, BriskHeat Corporation has been THE trusted source for heating applications.
Rugged construction for unsurpassed durability
- De-Icing Pipes
- Thawing Valves
- Warming Pumps
- Improving Cold Weather-Related Flow Problems
- Portable plug-and-play, ready-to-install design
- Rapid heating: 10X heating output of a typical water pipe freeze protection
- Exceptional flexibility - Wraps around metal surfaces as small as 1/2” diameter
- 1” wide moisture and chemical resistant heat tape
- Available in variety of lengths: 2 ft, 6 ft and 10 ft
Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F
Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug
Watt density: 6 watts/sq in
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug Watt density: 6 watts/sq in Wattage: 144 Dimensions: 1" x 2"
1 year warrantyLearn More
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. The single tier locker has a top shelf. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an end table while coordinating with the Baltic Square and Rectangle Fire Tables. All Real Flame propane products carry a CSA Certification. Collection available in Glacier Gray or Kodiak Brown finishes. Concrete material color will be accurate but actual finish may vary from photo.
- Securely holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet, Protective PVC cover
- 90 day limited warranty. Basic assembly required.
- 15.7 Inches Long
- 20 Inches High
- 15.7 Inches Wide
- Rubber saddle pad protects the vehicle while working with the jack
- Universal Joint release mechanism provides precision control of load descent in any handle position
- Magnetic tool tray keeps the small parts around the job site for convenience
- "Speedy Lift" With just one stroke, Speedy Lift technology lets you immediately lift to your desired load height, saving you time and energy.
- Rolled side frame adds strength to reduce twisting.
- Rear swivel casters provides easy jack positioning.
- Bypass device prevents over pumping.
- Buit-in internal safety valve ensures safe operation
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD-2009 standards.