Wayne Model PC4 has a high speed motor that delivers high-flow capacity that can be used to pump water from flooded basements, empty boats, drain stock tanks or water lawns and gardens. It can also be used to boost line pressure by as much as 40 PSI for power washing cars, sidewalks, and more.
- Pump's 1/2 HP motor is thermally protected for long life
- Cast iron motor housing for durability
- Thermoplastic impeller with steel shaft
- Boosts line pressure up to 40 PSI
- Easy-access handle to take the pump anywhere
- Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings
- Motor speed: 7500 RPM
- Includes 3/4in. GHT hose adapters for connecting to garden hose
- Pump will supply one to two sprinkler heads and up to 100 feet of garden hose for intermittent sprinkling application
- A reinforced thermoplastic suction strainer is included with each pump
- Not approved for drinking water
- Rubber saddle pad protects the vehicle while working with the jack
- Universal Joint release mechanism provides precision control of load descent in any handle position
- Magnetic tool tray keeps the small parts around the job site for convenience
- "Speedy Lift" With just one stroke, Speedy Lift technology lets you immediately lift to your desired load height, saving you time and energy.
- Rolled side frame adds strength to reduce twisting.
- Rear swivel casters provides easy jack positioning.
- Bypass device prevents over pumping.
- Buit-in internal safety valve ensures safe operation
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD-2009 standards.
- Pumps Up To 4200 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast-Iron Submersible Sump Pump
- Piggy-Back Tether Float Switch For Automatic Or Manual Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 13” - Off Level @ 7”
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an table while coordinating with the Mezzo Round and Square Fire Tables. The Mezzo Collection is ETL certified and available in Flint Gray or Antique White finishes.
- Securly holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet.
- 90 day limited warranty.
- Basic assembly required.
Made in the USA, this Big Top Multi-Flue Chimney Cap by HY-C Company is a smart choice for multi-flue chimneys in most regions. Made with a 24 gauge removable galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges it also features 24 gauge galvanized steel base flanges for secure mounting. The 18 gauge 3/4" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh is available in 8", 10" and 14" heights. Available in many stock and custom sizes and can also be ordered in 18 gauge 5/8" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh to meet California requirements.
- Made in the USA!
- 24 Gauge Removable Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll Formed Edges, Stainless Steel
- 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel 3/4" Expanded Metal Mesh
- Chimney caps act as a spark arrestor to prevent most ascending sparks from reaching the outside
- Not for use in situations where Oil or Coal is burned, or when Wood/Pellets are used as primary source of heat
- 10 Inches High
The Tradesman Outdoor Infrared Quartz Heater is the perfect heating solution for shops, garages, jobsites, patios, hot tub areas, and and any other outdoor area. Plug this electric heater into your wall outlet and immediately enjoy the warmth.Compatible with Heat Storm Tri-Pod and Roll Cage 1500 Stands. Stands are sold separately.
- Line of sight spot heating
- Features new low red bulb, emits 95% less red light
- Highest water weather proof rating for a heater: IP35
- Heats silently, no running fan or motors, clean, safe, instant heat that is maintenance-free
- Does not pollute the air with CO2 like propane or natural gas heaters that burn fossil fuels
- No dangerous tanks to fill, no plumbing or ventilation to install
- Hardware for wall mounting, Tri-pod, and Roll Cage stands included
- Dimension: 24 x 6.75 x 6 inches
- Weight: 5lbs
- Rated power: 1,300 Watts
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Replacement Blower, model number CB36. All Circulators manufactured after April of 2008 will use CB36. For units: BCAC, BEC95, 2941, APS1200, APS1600, APS2000, 2007, 1851, 2015, 2827, and B2827.
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
Cut coils of type UF-B cable is designed specifically for use as underground feeder cable for direct earth burial in branch circuits, and indoors for wet or corrosive locations. Highly resistant to acids, alkalis, corrosive fumes, chemicals, lubricants, and ground water. It is noncorroding, sunlight-resistant, and will not support combustion.Learn More
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'