Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
SINGLE PHASE, 115/230 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL G.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL G1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL C2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL C3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL C5.0C (230V) L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL C5.0C (230V)
It's no wonder this is called “work horse” of the stove family. The Add-On Furnace can hook into your home’s ductwork to supplement your existing heating system, or you can “dump” the heat directly into a workshop or other large area. The large, 850 cfm blower with thermostat pushes hot air through an 8 in. hot air outlet on the top of the stove, and if this hot air is routed into your home’s existing ductwork, it can heat up to 3,000 sq. ft.!
Also, Summers Heat was the first to put a viewing glass on the door of the furnace, which means that you can check on your fire from the top of your stairs if the stove is in a basement, or from across the room if you place it in a large area. This furnace burns wood, and we’re talking about big wood: the 4.7 cu. ft. firebox accepts logs up to 25 in. long, and a huge ash pan below the firebox means that you will have ample room to collect the ash from those big logs! Now comes with brass and nickel handle sets, so that you can decide which look you like for your home.
- Heats up to 3,000 sq. ft. when fed into your existing ductwork; supplements existing furnace
- Reliable design provides for long life and more efficiency (Product is not EPA Certified)
- Large 850 CFM blower aids in whole-house heat circulation
- Cast iron doors and quality steel body promise years of durable service
- Blower (and thermostat for blower) included for an added value of nearly $300
- Brass and nickel handle set are both included – choose whichever look suits your home best
- Accepts big logs – up to 25 in. long (in a 4.7 cu. ft. firebox), which means less log cutting than with smaller stoves
- Extra-large ash drawer for easy ash removal
- 6 in. top vent fits standard stove pipe and allows for easier installation
- This was the first add-on wood furnace to include a standard viewing glass – check on your fire from across the room or the top of your stairs
- 8 in. hot air outlet can feed into ductwork or dump into your room (great for heating a shop area, for example)
Quality and Charm:
- Satin black steel body with cast doors and spiraled handles make this a practical addition to your home or shop
- Cast iron door with door glass and air wash system offers a clear view of the fire
- Meets UL and CSA standards for product safety
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by the Technical Support staff
Specifications Dimensions 24 1/4" W x 36 1/8" H x 33 1/4" D Weight 575 lbs. Door Opening 12 1/2" x 11" Door Glass 9" x 9" Firebox Size 4.7 cu. ft. Flue Size (I.D.) 6" Flue Height to Top Exhaust Approx. 36 1/2" Hot Air Outlet 8" Type of Fuel Wood Max. Log Length 25" Ash Drawer Standard Blower 850 cfm
The dependable model 24A utilizes durable, cast-iron shaker grates capable of burning both wood and coal with maximum efficiency. The rigid two-piece, welded firebox design is sustained by firebrick linedside walls as well as heavy-duty cast iron front and rear liners. The draftinducer kit is also included. This furnace is crafted and built by America's oldest solid fuel home heating appliance manufacturer.
Specifications BTU Up to 126,000 BTU's Heating Up to 2,300 sq. ft. Log Length 20" Coal Capacity 70 lbs. Blowers Twin 550 CFM Blowers Lining Firebrick Lined Fire Box 5.0 cubic feet Dimensions 23.25" W x 46" H Depth w/ Blower 40" D Flue Collar 6" Weight 420 lbs.
The US Stove model VG5770 is the easier pellet stove to use. It has a fully automatic ignition and easily accessible top-mounted controls. It comes with a remote control and has digital control panels that clearly display vital information like the temperature read out. The 600 pound hopper extends burn time while simultaneously reducing the time spent refueling the stove. This simple, but oh so helpful, design makes the BG5770 pellet stove easy to use. In addition to being easy to use, this heater is easy to install. Most of the content used to manufacture the pellets comes from waste from the timber industry. This makes the heater affordable, easy to use, easy to install, and green! What’s not to love about the stove? It saves you money by keeping your house warm and saves the planet with its renewable fuel, this is truly an ideal 21st Century heater. Order your VG5770 pellet stove today!
- Remote Control Included
- Up to 48,000 BTU
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- LED Display with thermostat
- Blower included
- 3" exhaust
- 60 Lb. Hopper Capacity
- Air washed glass keeps the window clean and fire viewable
- Slim design is perfect for tighter areas
- Same heating abilities as larger more expensive models
The 3000 wood stove is the largest plate steel stove offered by USSC. This unit will heat 3,000 sq. ft. of your home with up to 123,000 BTUs. A quiet, efficient 100 cubic feet per minute blower is included and the massive 3.0 cubic foot firebox will accept logs up to 21 inches long.
- Up to 123,000 BTU's
- Heating: uP TO 3,000 sq. ft.
- 21" Log Length
- 100 CFM blower included
- Air wash glass
- EPA certified
- Depth of blower: 33.5"
- Depth without blower: 29.5"
- Width: 27"
- Height: 30"
- 6 inch flue collar
- Honda GCV160 powered sprayer is great for remote projects without electricity
- Perfect for projects around home and farms: fence, house, barn and shop
- Diaphragm pump is solid construction with brass fittings and long-life cartridge valves
- Professional spray gun sprays architectural coatings and is capable of spraying two guns at the same time
- Quadraflow tip sprays precise pattern with less clogging and overspray
- Maintenance is quick and easy
- Compatible for 2 guns
- 0.44 GPM Honda GCV60 Gas Powered
- Airless Sprayer with Quadraflow Spray Gun - PS330G
- (1) Spray Gun with 0.19-in Tip
- 50-ft High Pressure Airless Hose
- Whip Hose
The 30A is a multi-purpose, solid fuel furnace that demonstrates its versatility by providing warm air central duct heating. The dependable model 30A utilizes durable, cast-iron shaker grates capable of burning both wood and coal and the draft inducer kit is included. The rigid two-piece, welded firebox design is sustained by firebrick lined side walls as well as heavy-duty cast iron front and rear liners.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers
- 6" flue collar
- 12" diameter heat outlet
- Return air required
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Comes standard with draft induction
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Firebox dimensions: width: 18", depth: 30", height: 21 1/2"
- Optional hot water coil kit, part number 1124
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,700 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 130 lbs. Log Length 26" BTUs Up to 161,000 Depth w/blower 46" Depth w/o blower 39" Width 23.25" Height 46.25" Weight 488 lbs.
The extra-large Vinyl Murryhill building is the solution for substantial storage needs or workshop/hobby space. The unique roll-up, garage-style door and gable roof blends attractively with its durable vinyl-coated exterior steel finish to give you maximum value for your storage dollar. A second sliding side door allows convenient access to stored items or workspace.
Model Number VT1210 Nominal Size 12' x 10' Storage Area 110 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 141 1/8" W x 111 3/4" D x 102" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 95" W x 72" H Foundation Size 141 1/8" W x 111 3/4" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
The Lakeland's Premium Oak Finish and real slate surround combined with the elegance of a 28" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert conjure up thoughts of relaxation and enjoyment. This media mantel has brushed nickel hardware features two glass panel doors with adjustable shelves. The Lakeland's full length, open countershelf is perfect for storing a speaker bar or media components and remote controls.
- Mission style design
- Real Slate surround and kick out beveled base
- Glass panel doors
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwood blocks with metal on metal connections
- Integrated wire management
- Tiered molding mantel top
- Full length open center shelf for electronic media components (52.5"w x 17"d x 7.25"h)
- Left and right side storage cabinets (9.5"w x 15.5"d x 25.5"h)
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Product Dimensions: 60.0"w x 20.4"d x 39.8"h
- Carton Dimensions: 64.0"w x 24.4"d x 17.4"h
- Gross Weight: 185.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 165.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 15.678
- Premium Oak Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRALearn More
This multi-purpose storage building with tremendous storage space and huge door openings is large enough to store a small car or boat, or to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Frame, wall and roof parts are made from hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel, and all painted parts have a double baked-on enamel paint finish that will keep your building serviceable and attractive for years.
Model Number CHD1015 Nominal Size 10' x 15' Storage Area 148.6 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 181" D x 91 1/4" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 98 1/4" W x 72 3/4" H Foundation Size 122 1/4" W x 185" D