The HT2000 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. It has the largest combustion chamber of all appliances in the XL wood stoves category. With its molded C-Cast baffle, the HT2000 offers unmatched durability.
Wood logs can be loaded over width or depth, making the HT2000 one of the most sought after units in the industry.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 95,000 BTU/h Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 34 3/8" x 28 1/8" x 29 3/8" Maximum log length: 22" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 3.4 Recommended Heating Area: 1,000-2,400 Recommended chimney diamerter (inches): 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 78% Emissions (grams/hour): 3.9 g/h Steel thickness (top): 5/16" Baffle: High quality C-Cast Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Color: Metallic black Manufacturing location: Canada
The 30A is a multi-purpose, solid fuel furnace that demonstrates its versatility by providing warm air central duct heating. The dependable model 30A utilizes durable, cast-iron shaker grates capable of burning both wood and coal and the draft inducer kit is included. The rigid two-piece, welded firebox design is sustained by firebrick lined side walls as well as heavy-duty cast iron front and rear liners.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers
- 6" flue collar
- 12" diameter heat outlet
- Return air required
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Comes standard with draft induction
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Firebox dimensions: width: 18", depth: 30", height: 21 1/2"
- Optional hot water coil kit, part number 1124
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,700 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 130 lbs. Log Length 26" BTUs Up to 161,000 Depth w/blower 46" Depth w/o blower 39" Width 23.25" Height 46.25" Weight 488 lbs.
Pacer Pumps' T Series pumps are self-priming, solids handling centrifugal pumps that will pass a solid half the diameter of the suction port. These pumps are constructed with tough non-metallic corrosion and abrasion resistant materials for general service with water and salt water. Designed for performance, 'T' pumps provide fast, high suction lifts and high flow rates, ideal for de-watering and transferring out of sump, pit, tank, pond, river and aquamarine applications. Pressurized oil lubrication system protects silicon carbide shaft seal faces and the open impeller and double flush volute will help keep the pump free of settled solids.
- Pump constructed of corrosion resistant polyester with urethane coated impeller and volute
- Buna elastomers and wearplate
- Stainless steel fasteners and quick-release band clamp for easy clean out
- Available in 2" or 3" for maximum flows
- Self-priming with vertical suction lift to 25 ft.
- Rough service oil lubricated silicon carbide shaft seal
- Includes 2" or 3" zinc coated suction strainer
- 2" pump available with B&S 6.5 HP CP Series (Commercial Power) engine with 2 year warranty, 5.5 HP Honda GX Series OHV Commercial Series, or 5.5 HP Lombardini Diesel
- 3" pump available with either 8 HP B&S Intek Pro OHV Series or 8 HP Honda GX OHV Commercial Series
- Roll cage standard with 3" model, 2" furnished with convenient carry handle
Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model Q 2" 6.5 Vanguard 70# TE2QBB E6VC K Q 2" 5.5 LCT Diesel 135# TE2QBB E5DLC K T 3" 8.0 Vanguard 115# TE3TBB E8VC K T 3" 8.0 Honda GX 115# TE3TBB E8HC K
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
SINGLE PHASE, 115/230 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL G.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL G1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL C2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL C3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL C5.0C (230V) L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL C5.0C (230V)
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 8 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 150 watts of power (1.3 amp, $7 - $10 per month to operate)
- 4 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
The extra-large Vinyl Murryhill building is the solution for substantial storage needs or workshop/hobby space. The unique roll-up, garage-style door and gable roof blends attractively with its durable vinyl-coated exterior steel finish to give you maximum value for your storage dollar. A second sliding side door allows convenient access to stored items or workspace.
Model Number VT1210 Nominal Size 12' x 10' Storage Area 110 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 141 1/8" W x 111 3/4" D x 102" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 95" W x 72" H Foundation Size 141 1/8" W x 111 3/4" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
Traditional style 39EB500 Series insert with realistic resin logs and ember bed has SpectraFire blue flame effect brightness settings or traditional flame effect options without venting or gas lines. Dual voltage technology allows this unit to be used for 120 or 240 volt applications and the electronics have a memory and can be wired to a switch. A patented front access system allows for easy component maintenance, the panel simply unlocks and flips down to expose all components for complete front serviceability.
- Operable swing doors with sliding mesh screen
- Dual Voltage: 110v or 240v
- Spectra Fire Flame Effect: Blue and Red highlight colors added into the Flame Effect with 5 Flame Brightness settings,a Traditional Flame effect setting, and/or log set illumination with no flames
- 5000 BTU's = 14.7¢ per hr, 9500 BTU's = 28¢ per hr
- Electronics have a memory: Can be wired to a light switch. When power is re-supplied, unit will return to the last setting selected, including "Heater on".
- Includes Multi-Function Slim-Line Remote
- Can be operated with manual controls, located inside the unit
- Brick-Look Detail Interior
- Traditional Log-Set with 2 levels of undulating Ember Bed
- 3-Stage Down Lights: On, Off, or Shadow EffectTotal Surround Flange - Both Swing Doors and Fixed Panel allow for flush mounting to drywall or other home finishes
- Integrated junction box for hardwire installations
- Product Dimensions: 38.9"w x 15.6"d x 32.4"h
- Carton Dimensions: 43.0"w x 20.0"d x 37.2"h
- Gross Weight: 113.3 lbs.
- Net Weight: 98.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 18.514
The contemporary style of the Brickell media mantel in Antique White is a perfect fit for any room in the home. The side cabinet with touch-latch, smoked glass door features integrated wire management pass thru holes to make organizing electronic components, DVDs and game consoles easy. Adjustable shelves help meet specific storage needs. Holds a flat panel TV up to 80” (155lbs).
- Side display storage cabinet with Touch latch, smoked glass door
- Shelves can be readjusted or removed completely for additional space
- Holds flat panel TVs up to 80" (155lbs)
- 47" contemporary fireplace with black glass frame
- Infrared Quartz heater
- 1500 watt/12.5 Amps; 5200 BTU’s/hr heater is tested by independent testing lab & proven to heat up to 1000 square feet
- Maintains a soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity
- Quartz InfraRed element lifetime is over 20K hours
- 3 Infrared Quartz elements
- Flame effect works with or without heat 3 SpectraFire blue flame brightness settings, and an additional level with a traditional flame effect
- Sidelights have 5 options: Amber - Blue - Amber & Blue - Color Cycling - Off
- Media includes fire glass, white & clear rocks, and log set
- Energy-saving all LED technology
- Product Dimensions: 70.0"w x 18.0"d x 26.4"h
- Carton Dimensions: 73.5"w x 22.0"d x 9.3"h
- Gross Weight: 191.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 176.0 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 8.656
- Antique White Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 47II100GRGLearn More
The traditional style Brighton media mantel features an elegant layer of thick marble that sits atop this finely crafted mantel and the matching marble insert surround completes the look. Functionality is built-in with the open, full length center shelf which provides maximum storage for media components. This multi-function media mantel features fine details throughout, from its beveled base to the two raised panel side door cabinets conceal adjustable shelves which are finished on five sides.
- Designed to hold up to approximately a 62" television
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwoodblocks with metal on metal connections
- Easy to assemble, under 20 minuteswith just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Integrated wire management
- Real marble top with matching surround
- Full length open center shelf for electronic mediacomponents
- Left and right side storage cabinets
- Side cabinets feature frame and panel doors,adjustable shelves, and antique brass hardware
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Product Dimensions: 56.0"w x 19.5"d x 37.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 58.8"w x 21.5"d x 14.5"h
- Gross Weight: 166.8 lbs.
- Net Weight: 153.6 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 10.599
- Coffee Black Finish
- Center shelf 22.5"w x 19"d x 7"h
- Left and right cabinets 10.5"w x 15.5"d x 22.5"h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The Lakeland's Premium Oak Finish and real slate surround combined with the elegance of a 28" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert conjure up thoughts of relaxation and enjoyment. This media mantel has brushed nickel hardware features two glass panel doors with adjustable shelves. The Lakeland's full length, open countershelf is perfect for storing a speaker bar or media components and remote controls.
- Mission style design
- Real Slate surround and kick out beveled base
- Glass panel doors
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwood blocks with metal on metal connections
- Integrated wire management
- Tiered molding mantel top
- Full length open center shelf for electronic media components (52.5"w x 17"d x 7.25"h)
- Left and right side storage cabinets (9.5"w x 15.5"d x 25.5"h)
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Product Dimensions: 60.0"w x 20.4"d x 39.8"h
- Carton Dimensions: 64.0"w x 24.4"d x 17.4"h
- Gross Weight: 185.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 165.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 15.678
- Premium Oak Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRALearn More