The HT2000 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. It has the largest combustion chamber of all appliances in the XL wood stoves category. With its molded C-Cast baffle, the HT2000 offers unmatched durability.
Wood logs can be loaded over width or depth, making the HT2000 one of the most sought after units in the industry.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 95,000 BTU/h Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 34 3/8" x 28 1/8" x 29 3/8" Maximum log length: 22" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 3.4 Recommended Heating Area: 1,000-2,400 Recommended chimney diamerter (inches): 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 78% Emissions (grams/hour): 3.9 g/h Steel thickness (top): 5/16" Baffle: High quality C-Cast Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Color: Metallic black Manufacturing location: Canada
The CW2900 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
- Model # : CB00006
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 120
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
- The 32" x 50" faceplate kit is included on this model
The extra-large Vinyl Murryhill building is the solution for substantial storage needs or workshop/hobby space. The unique roll-up, garage-style door and gable roof blends attractively with its durable vinyl-coated exterior steel finish to give you maximum value for your storage dollar. A second sliding side door allows convenient access to stored items or workspace.
Model Number VT1210 Nominal Size 12' x 10' Storage Area 110 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 141 1/8" W x 111 3/4" D x 102" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 95" W x 72" H Foundation Size 141 1/8" W x 111 3/4" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
SINGLE PHASE, 115/230 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL G.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL G1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL C2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL C3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL C5.0C (230V) L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL C5.0C (230V)
Pacer Pumps' T Series pumps are self-priming, solids handling centrifugal pumps that will pass a solid half the diameter of the suction port. These pumps are constructed with tough non-metallic corrosion and abrasion resistant materials for general service with water and salt water. Designed for performance, 'T' pumps provide fast, high suction lifts and high flow rates, ideal for de-watering and transferring out of sump, pit, tank, pond, river and aquamarine applications. Pressurized oil lubrication system protects silicon carbide shaft seal faces and the open impeller and double flush volute will help keep the pump free of settled solids.
- Pump constructed of corrosion resistant polyester with urethane coated impeller and volute
- Buna elastomers and wearplate
- Stainless steel fasteners and quick-release band clamp for easy clean out
- Available in 2" or 3" for maximum flows
- Self-priming with vertical suction lift to 25 ft.
- Rough service oil lubricated silicon carbide shaft seal
- Includes 2" or 3" zinc coated suction strainer
- 2" pump available with B&S 6.5 HP CP Series (Commercial Power) engine with 2 year warranty, 5.5 HP Honda GX Series OHV Commercial Series, or 5.5 HP Lombardini Diesel
- 3" pump available with either 8 HP B&S Intek Pro OHV Series or 8 HP Honda GX OHV Commercial Series
- Roll cage standard with 3" model, 2" furnished with convenient carry handle
Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model Q 2" 6.5 Vanguard 70# TE2QBB E6VC K Q 2" 5.5 LCT Diesel 135# TE2QBB E5DLC K T 3" 8.0 Vanguard 115# TE3TBB E8VC K T 3" 8.0 Honda GX 115# TE3TBB E8HC K
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 8 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 150 watts of power (1.3 amp, $7 - $10 per month to operate)
- 4 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
The traditional style Brighton media mantel features an elegant layer of thick marble that sits atop this finely crafted mantel and the matching marble insert surround completes the look. Functionality is built-in with the open, full length center shelf which provides maximum storage for media components. This multi-function media mantel features fine details throughout, from its beveled base to the two raised panel side door cabinets conceal adjustable shelves which are finished on five sides.
- Designed to hold up to approximately a 62" television
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwoodblocks with metal on metal connections
- Easy to assemble, under 20 minuteswith just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Integrated wire management
- Real marble top with matching surround
- Full length open center shelf for electronic mediacomponents
- Left and right side storage cabinets
- Side cabinets feature frame and panel doors,adjustable shelves, and antique brass hardware
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Product Dimensions: 56.0"w x 19.5"d x 37.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 58.8"w x 21.5"d x 14.5"h
- Gross Weight: 166.8 lbs.
- Net Weight: 153.6 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 10.599
- Coffee Black Finish
- Center shelf 22.5"w x 19"d x 7"h
- Left and right cabinets 10.5"w x 15.5"d x 22.5"h
- Product Dimensions: 23.7"w x 9.3"d x 20.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 26.0"w x 13.8"d x 24.0"h
- Gross Weight: 28.0 lbs.
- Net Weight: 25.3 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 4.983
This multi-purpose storage building with tremendous storage space and huge door openings is large enough to store a small car or boat, or to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Frame, wall and roof parts are made from hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel, and all painted parts have a double baked-on enamel paint finish that will keep your building serviceable and attractive for years.
Model Number CHD1020 Nominal Size 10' x 20' Storage Area 195.9 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 238 1/2" D x 91 1/4" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 98.25" W x 72 3/4" H Foundation Size 122 1/4" W x 242 1/2" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
This furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and works side by side with your existing furnace. With a 550 CFM blower and up to 115,000 BTUs, it is designed to heat a home up to 1,900 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by a heavy duty steel cabinet.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct,etc.)
- 550 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable/replaceable shaker grate (handle included)
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Firebox dimensions: width: 16 1/2", depth: 22 3/4", height: 17 1/2"
- Durable painted exterior
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,900 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 21" BTUs Up to 115,000 Depth w/blower 41" Depth w/o blower 34" Width 21" Height 40.25" Weight 375 lbs.
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The special heat treated planetary gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding.
- 0.4 inch x 85 ft Steel Cable
- Balance Valve
- 5/16 Hook
- Tensioner included
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Rugged and Compact for Long Life
- Meets the requirements of EN 14492.1
Specifications Rated Line Pull 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) Max Line Pull 12,500 lbs. (5670 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 100.8 mL/r Gearing 16:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 4" x 10" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.4" x 85' L Dimensions 25.3" x 10.4" x 9.5"