Efficient, durable, versatile, beautiful and affordable.
That's the best way to describe the 1602R add on furnace from the US Stove Company. This furnace is designed to supplement your existing furnace by easily attaching to your HVAC ductwork. The twin 800 CFM blowers and the 180,000 BTUs are designed to heat up to 2400 square feet and provide you with a quality supplemental heat source. The US Stove Company understands how looks can be important, so they designed this unit with a beautiful appearance. The firebrick-lined steel firebox is trimmed with a brilliantly painted red steel, drawing the eye to this appealing unit. Connecting this stove to your ductwork is easy with the 13 inch and 18 inch heat outlets, and with a number of available accessories, like the Universal Filter Box Kit and the Hot Water Coal Kit, this furnace is incredibly versatile and will continue to save you money while heating your home for a very long time.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flute)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Fully Insulated internal ducting ensures the most heat transfer and optimum efficiency
- Automatic draft induction blower included
- 6” Flue Collar
- 13” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Frebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 29 ¾”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,000 - 3,000 BTU Range 67,758 - 180,688 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 160 lbs Log Length 28" Weight 525 lbs. Width 24.5" Depth/w blower 50.5" Depth w/o blower 35.25" Height 51"
- Honda GX160 powered sprayer is great for remote projects without electricity
- Perfect for projects around home and farms: fence, house, barn and shop
- Diaphragm pump is solid construction with brass fittings and long-life cartridge valves
- Professional spray gun sprays architectural coatings and is capable of spraying two guns at the same time
- Quadraflow tip sprays precise pattern with less clogging and overspray
- Maintenance is quick and easy
- 0.44 GPM Honda GX160 Gas Powered
- Airless Sprayer with Quadraflow Spray Gun - PS460G
- (1) Spray Gun with 0.19-in Tip
- 50-ft High Pressure Airless Hose
- Whip Hose
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The special heat treated planetary gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding.
- 0.4 inch x 85 ft Steel Cable
- Balance Valve
- 5/16 Hook
- Tensioner included
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Rugged and Compact for Long Life
- Meets the requirements of EN 14492.1
Specifications Rated Line Pull 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) Max Line Pull 12,500 lbs. (5670 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 100.8 mL/r Gearing 16:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 4" x 10" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.4" x 85' L Dimensions 25.3" x 10.4" x 9.5"
The Drolet Tundra furnace is a high efficiency wood furnace. Here is an affordable, hi-tech wood furnace that provides huge fuel savings, since it uses 40% to 50% less wood than a conventional wood furnace. It offers installation flexibility thanks to its 2 8-inch heat outlets with 6 possible configurations. The Tundra was also built to allow easy replacement of a conventional furnace.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 125,000 BTU/h Height X Width X Depth - Overall 39 3/8" X 26 1/4" X 49 1/4" Maximum Log Length 22" Hot air plenum dimensions (Depth X Width) 2 X 8" diameter Cold air plenum dimensions (Depth X Width) 20" X 15" Firebox colume (cu. ft.) 3.6 Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) 500-2,500 Blower included Yes Recommended chimney diameter (inches) 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 76% Emissions (grams/hour): 6.6 g/h Baffle: High quality vermiculite Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Manufacturing location: Canada
The stylish media mantel will not only add a focal point to any room, but is also capable of heating a room as large as 400 square feet. Triple-function media mantel with 26" contemporary electric fireplace insert. Features a built-in, thermoelectric beverage center and large cabinet for ample storage.To complete the set must be ordered with the 26TF8299-E451-B and the CR-48-T. All of the Classic Flame electric fireplaces can be used with or without heat – leaving you free to enjoy the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long.
- Media Electric Fireplace Set
- Energy Saving LED Technology
- Vent Free,No Hookups Required
- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
- Operates With and Without Heat
- Includes Remote Control (2AAA Batteries Included)
- 1350 Watt Heater, 4600 BTUs Per Hour
- Product Dimensions: 73.0"w x 23.0"d x 35.8"h
- Carton Dimensions: 77.0"w x 27.0"d x 10.3"h
- Gross Weight: 103.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 91.3 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 12.332
- Espresso Finish
Insert not included! All 3 pieces needed to complete the set.Learn More
Grill like a Pro with the new Homcomfort Pellet grill with Smartfire Technology. Smartfire technology automatically adjusts the internal cooking temperature to your desired setting while taking into account the outdoor ambient temperatures to ensure your food is always grilled to perfection. It automatically adjusts the fuel feed rate to provide a perfectly steady temperature throughout the grilling time. Unique to the Homcomfort line, this grill also includes an electric Searing station to lock in the flavors of your meats. Homcomfort grills also feature a unique grease removal system that helps keep cleanup and maintenance a breeze. Pellet smokers are set apart from traditional offset smokers since the Smartfire technology allows you to set the cooking temperature (just like your oven) to the perfect temperature for any meat, and maintain a very even heat across the entire cooking time, whether its 1 hour or 8 and even longer.
- 33 x 17" Grilling Surface, 561 Sq. In. Cooking Surface
- Grill Temperatures from 200° to 500°
- Digital Thermostat with LED controls
- Automatic Lighting
- Stainless steel Grill surface and Handle
- High Temperature Finish
- Side Shelf with 4 tool hooks
- Smooth rolling wheels and adjustable feet for stability
- Rear loading hopper has up to 20 LB capacity
- Easy Grease system with large bucket
- 10" inside height allows for upright chicken cooking
Capacity: Up to 20 lb. hopper
The stylish Wyatt media mantel is a focal point to any room. Tiered molding mantel top and beveled base with a reverse breakfront profile. The two side storage cabinets with doors feature brushed nickel hardware open to reveal adjustable wood shelves. Full-length, open center shelf can accommodate a speaker soundbar or other electronic media components. The 28” ClassicFlame electric fireplace features Spectrafire™ blue flame effect technology that can be used with or without heat – leaving you free to enjoy the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long.
- 3-way adjustable concealed euro hinges
- Tiered molding mantel top
- Brushed nickel door pulls for added style
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwood blocks with metal on metal connections
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Integrated wire management
- Full length open center shelf for electronic media components
- Open center shelf can accommodatea speaker soundbar
- Left and right side storage cabinets Adjustable wood shelves
- Open center shelf: 48.25"w x 15.5"d x 7"h
- Left and right side storage cabinets: 10.25"w x 14.5"d x 27"h
- Frame and panel doors
- Beveled base with reverse breakfront design
- Product Dimensions: 58.0"w x 18.0"d x 41.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 62.0"w x 22.0"d x 18.0"h
- Gross Weight: 160.9 lbs.
- Net Weight: 134.5 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 14.208
- Soft Gray White Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRA
The Drolet Heatmax furnace is a high efficiency wood furnace. Here is an affordable, hi-tech wood furnace that provides huge fuel savings, since it uses 40% to 50% less wood than a conventional wood furnace. It offers installation flexibility thanks to its 2 8-inch heat outlets with 6 possible configurations. The Heatmax was also built to allow easy replacement of a conventional furnace.
- Model # : DF01000
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,500
- Blower Included
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Optimum efficiency : 76%
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Constant View of the Fire
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
The 2500 Norseman add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 550 CFM blowers and up to 139,000 btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2500 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8 in. diameter heat outlets. Available accessories include the Universal Filter Box Kit.
- Adjustable bi-metal thermostat provides automatic controlled combustion for even heating
- Heavy duty 7 gauge steel firebox for years of service
- Dual 550 CFM blowers provide efficient air flow through existing duct work
- Large firebox holds enough fuel for several hours of heating per load
- Large 12 in. x 12 in. x 7 in. feed door for easy loading
- Accepts logs up to 24 in. in length or 100 lbs. of bituminous coal
- Protective smoke curtain prevents smoke from escaping furnace
- Adjustable, cast iron spin draft for additional burn control
- Convenient ash door and large full-length ash tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Includes heavy duty cast iron rocker grate ensures complete combustion
- Two raised and tapered heat outlets provide easy connection for 8 in. heat ducts
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,500 BTU Output 115,000 Blower Included Yes Blower-Dual (CFM) 550 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 110 Thermostat Included No Igniter No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 14 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 24 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening 12 in. x 12 in. x 7 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 20 x 37 Product Height (in.) 41 Product Width (in.) 24 EPA Certified Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 24 x 34 x 33
Pacer Pumps' T Series pumps are self-priming, solids handling centrifugal pumps that will pass a solid half the diameter of the suction port. These pumps are constructed with tough non-metallic corrosion and abrasion resistant materials for general service with water and salt water. Designed for performance, 'T' pumps provide fast, high suction lifts and high flow rates, ideal for de-watering and transferring out of sump, pit, tank, pond, river and aquamarine applications. Pressurized oil lubrication system protects silicon carbide shaft seal faces and the open impeller and double flush volute will help keep the pump free of settled solids.
- Pump constructed of corrosion resistant polyester with urethane coated impeller and volute
- Buna elastomers and wearplate
- Stainless steel fasteners and quick-release band clamp for easy clean out
- Available in 2" or 3" for maximum flows
- Self-priming with vertical suction lift to 25 ft.
- Rough service oil lubricated silicon carbide shaft seal
- Includes 2" or 3" zinc coated suction strainer
- 2" pump available with B&S 6.5 HP CP Series (Commercial Power) engine with 2 year warranty, 5.5 HP Honda GX Series OHV Commercial Series, or 5.5 HP Lombardini Diesel
- 3" pump available with either 8 HP B&S Intek Pro OHV Series or 8 HP Honda GX OHV Commercial Series
- Roll cage standard with 3" model, 2" furnished with convenient carry handle
Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model Q 2" 6.5 Vanguard 70# TE2QBB E6VC K Q 2" 5.5 LCT Diesel 135# TE2QBB E5DLC K T 3" 8.0 Vanguard 115# TE3TBB E8VC K T 3" 8.0 Honda GX 115# TE3TBB E8HC K