The HT2000 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. It has the largest combustion chamber of all appliances in the XL wood stoves category. With its molded C-Cast baffle, the HT2000 offers unmatched durability.
Wood logs can be loaded over width or depth, making the HT2000 one of the most sought after units in the industry.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 95,000 BTU/h Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 34 3/8" x 28 1/8" x 29 3/8" Maximum log length: 22" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 3.4 Recommended Heating Area: 1,000-2,400 Recommended chimney diamerter (inches): 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 78% Emissions (grams/hour): 3.9 g/h Steel thickness (top): 5/16" Baffle: High quality C-Cast Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Color: Metallic black Manufacturing location: Canada
First introduced in 2001 as US Stove's first Multi Fuel stove, the 6041I American Harvest stove has evolved into one of the most sophisticated heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments. The 6041I is the elegant fireplace insert of our popular 6041 pedestal stove.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector and PL vent exhaust system)
- 5 blower speed settings allow easy adjustments to fit your home
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just a touch of a button
- Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels Air wash glass
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- Large viewing window
- Approved for mobile and modular homes
- Available for sale in California
- Does not respond to a digital thermostat
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet/Corn Heating Capacity 1,000 - 2,000 Sq. Ft. Pellet Capacity 60 lbs. BTU Range 18,525 - 52,300 Depth w/o blower 31" Width 44.25" Height 32" Weight 320 lbs.
Pacer Pumps' T Series pumps are self-priming, solids handling centrifugal pumps that will pass a solid half the diameter of the suction port. These pumps are constructed with tough non-metallic corrosion and abrasion resistant materials for general service with water and salt water. Designed for performance, 'T' pumps provide fast, high suction lifts and high flow rates, ideal for de-watering and transferring out of sump, pit, tank, pond, river and aquamarine applications. Pressurized oil lubrication system protects silicon carbide shaft seal faces and the open impeller and double flush volute will help keep the pump free of settled solids.
- Pump constructed of corrosion resistant polyester with urethane coated impeller and volute
- Buna elastomers and wearplate
- Stainless steel fasteners and quick-release band clamp for easy clean out
- Available in 2" or 3" for maximum flows
- Self-priming with vertical suction lift to 25 ft.
- Rough service oil lubricated silicon carbide shaft seal
- Includes 2" or 3" zinc coated suction strainer
- 2" pump available with B&S 6.5 HP CP Series (Commercial Power) engine with 2 year warranty, 5.5 HP Honda GX Series OHV Commercial Series, or 5.5 HP Lombardini Diesel
- 3" pump available with either 8 HP B&S Intek Pro OHV Series or 8 HP Honda GX OHV Commercial Series
- Roll cage standard with 3" model, 2" furnished with convenient carry handle
Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model Q 2" 6.5 Vanguard 70# TE2QBB E6VC K Q 2" 5.5 LCT Diesel 135# TE2QBB E5DLC K T 3" 8.0 Vanguard 115# TE3TBB E8VC K T 3" 8.0 Honda GX 115# TE3TBB E8HC K
The 30A is a multi-purpose, solid fuel furnace that demonstrates its versatility by providing warm air central duct heating. The dependable model 30A utilizes durable, cast-iron shaker grates capable of burning both wood and coal and the draft inducer kit is included. The rigid two-piece, welded firebox design is sustained by firebrick lined side walls as well as heavy-duty cast iron front and rear liners.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers
- 6" flue collar
- 12" diameter heat outlet
- Return air required
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Comes standard with draft induction
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Firebox dimensions: width: 18", depth: 30", height: 21 1/2"
- Optional hot water coil kit, part number 1124
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,700 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 130 lbs. Log Length 26" BTUs Up to 161,000 Depth w/blower 46" Depth w/o blower 39" Width 23.25" Height 46.25" Weight 488 lbs.
The contemporary style of the Brickell media mantel in Antique White is a perfect fit for any room in the home. The side cabinet with touch-latch, smoked glass door features integrated wire management pass thru holes to make organizing electronic components, DVDs and game consoles easy. Adjustable shelves help meet specific storage needs. Holds a flat panel TV up to 80” (155lbs).
- Side display storage cabinet with Touch latch, smoked glass door
- Shelves can be readjusted or removed completely for additional space
- Holds flat panel TVs up to 80" (155lbs)
- 47" contemporary fireplace with black glass frame
- Infrared Quartz heater
- 1500 watt/12.5 Amps; 5200 BTU’s/hr heater is tested by independent testing lab & proven to heat up to 1000 square feet
- Maintains a soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity
- Quartz InfraRed element lifetime is over 20K hours
- 3 Infrared Quartz elements
- Flame effect works with or without heat 3 SpectraFire blue flame brightness settings, and an additional level with a traditional flame effect
- Sidelights have 5 options: Amber - Blue - Amber & Blue - Color Cycling - Off
- Media includes fire glass, white & clear rocks, and log set
- Energy-saving all LED technology
- Product Dimensions: 70.0"w x 18.0"d x 26.4"h
- Carton Dimensions: 73.5"w x 22.0"d x 9.3"h
- Gross Weight: 191.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 176.0 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 8.656
- Antique White Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 47II100GRGLearn More
The Montgomery media center, is scaled for attractive positioning in any room. Its reverse breakfront design, decorative molding ornaments at the top and base, and brushed brass knob hardware add to the Montgomery's alluring appeal. The media unit's flip down door encases a shelf for media components, and the two book matched full-overlay doors conceal adjustable interior shelves. At the heart of the Montgomery is a 26" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert.
- Features reverse breakfront design
- 3 pull out storage drawers
- Two top drawers for remote storage
- Pull out bottom drawer
- Flip down door for media component storage
- Pair of doors feature decorative book match pattern and interior storage with 2 adjustable shelves
- Traditional decorative moldings ornament top and base
- Brushed brass knob hardware
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 58.0"w x 19.5"d x 42.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 64.0"w x 23.5"d x 26.0"h
- Gross Weight: 244.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 209.0 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768074723
- Cu Ft: 22.630
- Vintage Cherry Finish
- Center shelf: 31.25"w x 14"d x 7"h
- Open side shelves: 21.5"w x 19.5"d x 7"h
- Two top drawers for remote storage: 11.75"w x 15.75"d x 7"h
- Interior dimensions of side cabinets: 11.75"w x 17.75"d x 27.5"h
- Pull out bottom drawer for added storage: 31.25"w x 13"d x 5.75"h
Insert Sold Sepertaly! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The traditional style Brighton media mantel features an elegant layer of thick marble that sits atop this finely crafted mantel and the matching marble insert surround completes the look. Functionality is built-in with the open, full length center shelf which provides maximum storage for media components. This multi-function media mantel features fine details throughout, from its beveled base to the two raised panel side door cabinets conceal adjustable shelves which are finished on five sides.
- Designed to hold up to approximately a 62" television
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwoodblocks with metal on metal connections
- Easy to assemble, under 20 minuteswith just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Integrated wire management
- Real marble top with matching surround
- Full length open center shelf for electronic mediacomponents
- Left and right side storage cabinets
- Side cabinets feature frame and panel doors,adjustable shelves, and antique brass hardware
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Product Dimensions: 56.0"w x 19.5"d x 37.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 58.8"w x 21.5"d x 14.5"h
- Gross Weight: 166.8 lbs.
- Net Weight: 153.6 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 10.599
- Coffee Black Finish
- Center shelf 22.5"w x 19"d x 7"h
- Left and right cabinets 10.5"w x 15.5"d x 22.5"h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The Lakeland's Premium Oak Finish and real slate surround combined with the elegance of a 28" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert conjure up thoughts of relaxation and enjoyment. This media mantel has brushed nickel hardware features two glass panel doors with adjustable shelves. The Lakeland's full length, open countershelf is perfect for storing a speaker bar or media components and remote controls.
- Mission style design
- Real Slate surround and kick out beveled base
- Glass panel doors
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwood blocks with metal on metal connections
- Integrated wire management
- Tiered molding mantel top
- Full length open center shelf for electronic media components (52.5"w x 17"d x 7.25"h)
- Left and right side storage cabinets (9.5"w x 15.5"d x 25.5"h)
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Product Dimensions: 60.0"w x 20.4"d x 39.8"h
- Carton Dimensions: 64.0"w x 24.4"d x 17.4"h
- Gross Weight: 185.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 165.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 15.678
- Premium Oak Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRALearn More
This multi-purpose storage building with tremendous storage space and huge door openings is large enough to store a small car or boat, or to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Frame, wall and roof parts are made from hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel, and all painted parts have a double baked-on enamel paint finish that will keep your building serviceable and attractive for years.
Model Number CHD1030 Nominal Size 10' x 30' Storage Area 290.3 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 353 1/2" D x 91 1/4" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 98 1/4" W x 72 3/4" H Foundation Size 122 1/4" W x 357 1/2" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
- Honda GX160 powered sprayer is great for remote projects without electricity
- Perfect for projects around home and farms: fence, house, barn and shop
- Diaphragm pump is solid construction with brass fittings and long-life cartridge valves
- Professional spray gun sprays architectural coatings and is capable of spraying two guns at the same time
- Quadraflow tip sprays precise pattern with less clogging and overspray
- Maintenance is quick and easy
- 0.44 GPM Honda GX160 Gas Powered
- Airless Sprayer with Quadraflow Spray Gun - PS460G
- (1) Spray Gun with 0.19-in Tip
- 50-ft High Pressure Airless Hose
- Whip Hose