Efficient, durable, versatile, beautiful and affordable.
That's the best way to describe the 1602R add on furnace from the US Stove Company. This furnace is designed to supplement your existing furnace by easily attaching to your HVAC ductwork. The twin 800 CFM blowers and the 180,000 BTUs are designed to heat up to 2400 square feet and provide you with a quality supplemental heat source. The US Stove Company understands how looks can be important, so they designed this unit with a beautiful appearance. The firebrick-lined steel firebox is trimmed with a brilliantly painted red steel, drawing the eye to this appealing unit. Connecting this stove to your ductwork is easy with the 13 inch and 18 inch heat outlets, and with a number of available accessories, like the Universal Filter Box Kit and the Hot Water Coal Kit, this furnace is incredibly versatile and will continue to save you money while heating your home for a very long time.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flute)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Fully Insulated internal ducting ensures the most heat transfer and optimum efficiency
- Automatic draft induction blower included
- 6” Flue Collar
- 13” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Frebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 29 ¾”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,000 - 3,000 BTU Range 67,758 - 180,688 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 160 lbs Log Length 28" Weight 525 lbs. Width 24.5" Depth/w blower 50.5" Depth w/o blower 35.25" Height 51"
It's no wonder this is called “work horse” of the stove family. The Add-On Furnace can hook into your home’s ductwork to supplement your existing heating system, or you can “dump” the heat directly into a workshop or other large area. The large, 850 cfm blower with thermostat pushes hot air through an 8 in. hot air outlet on the top of the stove, and if this hot air is routed into your home’s existing ductwork, it can heat up to 3,000 sq. ft.!
Also, Summers Heat was the first to put a viewing glass on the door of the furnace, which means that you can check on your fire from the top of your stairs if the stove is in a basement, or from across the room if you place it in a large area. This furnace burns wood, and we’re talking about big wood: the 4.7 cu. ft. firebox accepts logs up to 25 in. long, and a huge ash pan below the firebox means that you will have ample room to collect the ash from those big logs! Now comes with brass and nickel handle sets, so that you can decide which look you like for your home.
- Heats up to 3,000 sq. ft. when fed into your existing ductwork; supplements existing furnace
- Reliable design provides for long life and more efficiency (Product is not EPA Certified)
- Large 850 CFM blower aids in whole-house heat circulation
- Cast iron doors and quality steel body promise years of durable service
- Blower (and thermostat for blower) included for an added value of nearly $300
- Brass and nickel handle set are both included – choose whichever look suits your home best
- Accepts big logs – up to 25 in. long (in a 4.7 cu. ft. firebox), which means less log cutting than with smaller stoves
- Extra-large ash drawer for easy ash removal
- 6 in. top vent fits standard stove pipe and allows for easier installation
- This was the first add-on wood furnace to include a standard viewing glass – check on your fire from across the room or the top of your stairs
- 8 in. hot air outlet can feed into ductwork or dump into your room (great for heating a shop area, for example)
Quality and Charm:
- Satin black steel body with cast doors and spiraled handles make this a practical addition to your home or shop
- Cast iron door with door glass and air wash system offers a clear view of the fire
- Meets UL and CSA standards for product safety
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by the Technical Support staff
Specifications Dimensions 24 1/4" W x 36 1/8" H x 33 1/4" D Weight 575 lbs. Door Opening 12 1/2" x 11" Door Glass 9" x 9" Firebox Size 4.7 cu. ft. Flue Size (I.D.) 6" Flue Height to Top Exhaust Approx. 36 1/2" Hot Air Outlet 8" Type of Fuel Wood Max. Log Length 25" Ash Drawer Standard Blower 850 cfm
The dependable model 24A utilizes durable, cast-iron shaker grates capable of burning both wood and coal with maximum efficiency. The rigid two-piece, welded firebox design is sustained by firebrick linedside walls as well as heavy-duty cast iron front and rear liners. The draftinducer kit is also included. This furnace is crafted and built by America's oldest solid fuel home heating appliance manufacturer.
Specifications BTU Up to 126,000 BTU's Heating Up to 2,300 sq. ft. Log Length 20" Coal Capacity 70 lbs. Blowers Twin 550 CFM Blowers Lining Firebrick Lined Fire Box 5.0 cubic feet Dimensions 23.25" W x 46" H Depth w/ Blower 40" D Flue Collar 6" Weight 420 lbs.
The 3000 wood stove is the largest plate steel stove offered by USSC. This unit will heat 3,000 sq. ft. of your home with up to 123,000 BTUs. A quiet, efficient 100 cubic feet per minute blower is included and the massive 3.0 cubic foot firebox will accept logs up to 21 inches long.
- Up to 123,000 BTU's
- Heating: uP TO 3,000 sq. ft.
- 21" Log Length
- 100 CFM blower included
- Air wash glass
- EPA certified
- Depth of blower: 33.5"
- Depth without blower: 29.5"
- Width: 27"
- Height: 30"
- 6 inch flue collar
There are a lot of furnaces on the market today. Some promising high efficiency and some promising low heating bills. The only way you can truly get both, is by purchasing a wood/coal furnace. Burning both wood and coal, these furnaces or natural and environmentally friendly. By burning these natural byproducts, you can save a ton of money on your heating bill this year! The DAKA furnace includes dual blowers that increase it's heat output. It produces up to 125,000 BTU so that your entire home will be heated properly. You won't need to worry about buying another furnace any time soon either. Made from steel plating, firebrick lining, and heavy duty cast iron, this furnace will last you for years to come. So get yourself a wood/coal furnace with dual blowers today so you can both save money, and heat your home properly. Product features are as follows:
- (2) Blowers
- Dual blower cold air return filter box
- 15 Firebricks
- Cast iron grate
- Fan control
- 4in. junction box with Wiring for blowers and fan control
- Forced draft blower
- Cast iron fire door with gasket
- Ash pan assembly with gasket
- Wave thermostat
- Burns wood or coal (burning coal requires Soft Coal Shaker Grate Kit, not included)
- Firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle
- Wall thermostat (provided) controls a draft blower (provided) on the front of the furnace, providing a convenient controlled level of heat
- High-quality Dayton blower with 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings for trouble-free performance
- A secondary heat chamber is controlled with a sliding baffle, increasing efficiency
- Two 8in. warm air outlets on top
- Manual with 'Best Burn Practices' (see attached) included with each furnace
- Each furnace includes a Digital Moisture meter (batteries included) for measuring moisture of wood
Introduced in 2001 as the US Stove Company’s first multi-fuel stove, the 6041i model has become one of the most advanced and sophisticated heating appliances on the market today. An incredible and versatile stove, the 6041i can burn wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry and olive pits, bio mass fuel grains and even processed silage. That’ right, if you have it, this stove can probably burn it with very little adjustments needed.
The US Stove Company manufactures this stove with the ease of the consumer in mind. It has a five speed blower setting to allow you easy adjustments in your home. It also sports a digital control board with built in diagnostics and easy to read LED readouts. This makes testing, start up, and operation just as easy a pushing a button. It also has a large viewing window so you can see the beautiful fire, and it has been approved for mobile and modular homes.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector and PL vent exhaust system)
- 5 blower speed settings allow easy adjustments to fit your home
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just a touch of a button
- Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels Air wash glass
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- Large viewing window
- Approved for mobile and modular homes
- Available for sale in California
- Does not respond to a digital thermostat
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet/Corn Heating Capacity 1,000 - 2,000 Sq. Ft. Pellet Capacity 60 lbs. BTU Range 18,525 - 52,300 Depth w/o blower 31" Width 44.25" Height 32" Weight 320 lbs.
There aren't many things better than walking into your home or shop and being able to escape the cold. Imagine being able to warm up instantly, and not spend a fortune on heating bills doing so. Get a wood/coal furnace today and do just that. This product burns both wood and soft coal so that you can save on expensive bills during the cold months. Being more environmentally friendly is the new thing and this furnace is just that. Not only is it cost efficient and environmentally friendly, but it is durable! You won't ever have to buy another wood/coal furnace. Made from thick steel and heavy duty cast iron, this furnace will last you for years to come. So get yourself a wood/coal furnace today, save money in the long run, and more importantly, stay warm! Everyone likes being warm and cozy.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 25 to 85 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heating Output 50,000 BTU/hr Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity 120 lb. Hopper Capacity Average Efficiency 85% Emissions .69 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Crhome Accents Dimensions (in.) 26" W x 24" D x 35 3/4" H Weight (lbs) 180 Warranty 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
The traditional style Brighton media mantel features an elegant layer of thick marble that sits atop this finely crafted mantel and the matching marble insert surround completes the look. Functionality is built-in with the open, full length center shelf which provides maximum storage for media components. This multi-function media mantel features fine details throughout, from its beveled base to the two raised panel side door cabinets conceal adjustable shelves which are finished on five sides.
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Open, full length center shelf for maximum media component storage
- Two raised panel door side cabinets with adjustable shelves finished on five sides
- Thick marble top and matching insert surround
- Antique brass hardware
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 56.0"w x 19.5"d x 37.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 58.8"w x 21.5"d x 14.5"h
- Gross Weight: 167.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 154.0 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 10.599
- Golden Honey Finish
- Interior Dimensions of side cabinets: 10.5"w x 15.5"d x 22.5"h
- Center Opening Dimensions: 22.5"w x 19"d x 7"h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
This multi-purpose storage building with tremendous storage space and huge door openings is large enough to store a small car or boat, or to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Frame, wall and roof parts are made from hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel, and all painted parts have a double baked-on enamel paint finish that will keep your building serviceable and attractive for years.
Model Number CHD1030 Nominal Size 10' x 30' Storage Area 290.3 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 353 1/2" D x 91 1/4" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 98 1/4" W x 72 3/4" H Foundation Size 122 1/4" W x 357 1/2" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
The Wesleyan Deluxe stands proud with sharp design and applied functionality as a supreme media mantel to suit any needs. First-class design combines clean lines, bow front face, and brushed stainless steel hardware for a modern yet timeless look. A full length open center shelf along with two side cabinets with adjustable shelves provide abundant storage space for media components.
- Bow front
- Full length, open center shelf for media component storage
- Two side cabinets with adjustable shelves for extra storage
- Two framed, beveled glass doors with faux drawer pulls
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Brushed stainless steel hardware
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 66.0"w x 23.0"d x 37.3"h
- Carton Dimensions: 70.0"w x 27.0"d x 14.5"h
- Gross Weight: 189.6 lbs.
- Net Weight: 167.6 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 15.859
- Meridian Cherry Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 32II300GRALearn More