Efficient, durable, versatile, beautiful and affordable.
That's the best way to describe the 1602R add on furnace from the US Stove Company. This furnace is designed to supplement your existing furnace by easily attaching to your HVAC ductwork. The twin 800 CFM blowers and the 180,000 BTUs are designed to heat up to 2400 square feet and provide you with a quality supplemental heat source. The US Stove Company understands how looks can be important, so they designed this unit with a beautiful appearance. The firebrick-lined steel firebox is trimmed with a brilliantly painted red steel, drawing the eye to this appealing unit. Connecting this stove to your ductwork is easy with the 13 inch and 18 inch heat outlets, and with a number of available accessories, like the Universal Filter Box Kit and the Hot Water Coal Kit, this furnace is incredibly versatile and will continue to save you money while heating your home for a very long time.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flute)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Fully Insulated internal ducting ensures the most heat transfer and optimum efficiency
- Automatic draft induction blower included
- 6” Flue Collar
- 13” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Frebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 29 ¾”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,000 - 3,000 BTU Range 67,758 - 180,688 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 160 lbs Log Length 28" Weight 525 lbs. Width 24.5" Depth/w blower 50.5" Depth w/o blower 35.25" Height 51"
Introduced in 2001 as the US Stove Company’s first multi-fuel stove, the 6041i model has become one of the most advanced and sophisticated heating appliances on the market today. An incredible and versatile stove, the 6041i can burn wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry and olive pits, bio mass fuel grains and even processed silage. That’ right, if you have it, this stove can probably burn it with very little adjustments needed.
The US Stove Company manufactures this stove with the ease of the consumer in mind. It has a five speed blower setting to allow you easy adjustments in your home. It also sports a digital control board with built in diagnostics and easy to read LED readouts. This makes testing, start up, and operation just as easy a pushing a button. It also has a large viewing window so you can see the beautiful fire, and it has been approved for mobile and modular homes.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector and PL vent exhaust system)
- 5 blower speed settings allow easy adjustments to fit your home
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just a touch of a button
- Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels Air wash glass
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- Large viewing window
- Approved for mobile and modular homes
- Available for sale in California
- Does not respond to a digital thermostat
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet/Corn Heating Capacity 1,000 - 2,000 Sq. Ft. Pellet Capacity 60 lbs. BTU Range 18,525 - 52,300 Depth w/o blower 31" Width 44.25" Height 32" Weight 320 lbs.
The 3000 wood stove is the largest plate steel stove offered by USSC. This unit will heat 3,000 sq. ft. of your home with up to 123,000 BTUs. A quiet, efficient 100 cubic feet per minute blower is included and the massive 3.0 cubic foot firebox will accept logs up to 21 inches long.
- Up to 123,000 BTU's
- Heating: uP TO 3,000 sq. ft.
- 21" Log Length
- 100 CFM blower included
- Air wash glass
- EPA certified
- Depth of blower: 33.5"
- Depth without blower: 29.5"
- Width: 27"
- Height: 30"
- 6 inch flue collar
The wood and coal furnace 1400 is an affordable, cost efficient furnace supplement for your home, shop or cabin. Rather than paying the electric company hundreds of dollars this winter, you can save money by burning wood. We haven't met a person who doesn't enjoy kicking their feet up in their warm house after a long day. To reduce some of the stress, you won't have to worry about piling onto the pre-existing high heating bill by doing so. Just pile some of your cut wood into the furnace, and feel the warmth. Not only is the wood and coal furnace 1400 efficient, but it is durable. Made from heavy cast iron, you can be ensured that you won't be buying a new one any time soon. Product features are as follows:
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6" flue collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable grates
- Firebox dimensions: width: 20", depth: 30 1/2", height: 19 1/2"
- WOODBURNING ONLY APPLIANCE. For coal, please see Model 1500
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
So get yourself a wood and coal furnace 1400 today, stay warm, and save money.
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood Heating Capacity Up to 2,400 Sq. Ft. Log Length 27" BTUs Up to 139,000 Depth w/blower 48" Depth w/o blower 41.5" Width 24.25" Height 40.25" Weight 480 lbs. Learn More
The dependable model 24A utilizes durable, cast-iron shaker grates capable of burning both wood and coal with maximum efficiency. The rigid two-piece, welded firebox design is sustained by firebrick linedside walls as well as heavy-duty cast iron front and rear liners. The draftinducer kit is also included. This furnace is crafted and built by America's oldest solid fuel home heating appliance manufacturer.
Specifications BTU Up to 126,000 BTU's Heating Up to 2,300 sq. ft. Log Length 20" Coal Capacity 70 lbs. Blowers Twin 550 CFM Blowers Lining Firebrick Lined Fire Box 5.0 cubic feet Dimensions 23.25" W x 46" H Depth w/ Blower 40" D Flue Collar 6" Weight 420 lbs.
There are a lot of furnaces on the market today. Some promising high efficiency and some promising low heating bills. The only way you can truly get both, is by purchasing a wood/coal furnace. Burning both wood and coal, these furnaces or natural and environmentally friendly. By burning these natural byproducts, you can save a ton of money on your heating bill this year! The DAKA furnace includes dual blowers that increase it's heat output. It produces up to 125,000 BTU so that your entire home will be heated properly. You won't need to worry about buying another furnace any time soon either. Made from steel plating, firebrick lining, and heavy duty cast iron, this furnace will last you for years to come. So get yourself a wood/coal furnace with dual blowers today so you can both save money, and heat your home properly. Product features are as follows:
- (2) Blowers
- Dual blower cold air return filter box
- 15 Firebricks
- Cast iron grate
- Fan control
- 4in. junction box with Wiring for blowers and fan control
- Forced draft blower
- Cast iron fire door with gasket
- Ash pan assembly with gasket
- Wave thermostat
- Burns wood or coal (burning coal requires Soft Coal Shaker Grate Kit, not included)
- Firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle
- Wall thermostat (provided) controls a draft blower (provided) on the front of the furnace, providing a convenient controlled level of heat
- High-quality Dayton blower with 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings for trouble-free performance
- A secondary heat chamber is controlled with a sliding baffle, increasing efficiency
- Two 8in. warm air outlets on top
- Manual with 'Best Burn Practices' (see attached) included with each furnace
- Each furnace includes a Digital Moisture meter (batteries included) for measuring moisture of wood
There’s a reason for the “EP” in this stove’s model number: Summers Heat calls it the “Evolution Pellet” stove, because it is the next step forward in pellet stoves as we know them.
With its Super-Clean Burn (1.43 grams per hour, making it one of the Top 20 Cleanest E.P.A. Certified pellet stoves), this stove heats up to 2,000 sq. ft., powered by the Auto-Start One Touch Ignition and User-Friendly digital control board. A wall or remote thermostat can be connected, which will start-up and shut-down the unit automatically, as needed. It boasts an open, “Easy-Clean” firebox design with a floating burn pot for more efficient combustion.
An elegant, 3-panel door design provides an attractive, “wrap-around” view of the firebox, and the realistic brick fiberboard and ceramic log set contrast nicely with the flush hopper lid and streamlined side panels. Three-panel door glass trim is now included, and an Outside Air Kit (a value of more than $60) is also included. A Conversion Kit may be purchased at a later time to convert the freestanding model to a fireplace insert, if desired.
- Heats up to 2,000 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living area
- EPA Certified (and WA State qualified) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- Super-Clean Burn (1.43 grams/hr.) makes it one of the cleanest E.P.A. pellet stoves
- User-friendly digital control board controls heat output and blower speed for steady, accurate heating
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Unique, floating burn pot design for efficient, clean combustion
- Quality welded steel body promises years of durable service
- Outside air kit included for an added value of over $60
- Window trim included for more value
- Long-lasting, 7 ga. baffle
- 45 lb. hopper capacity holds enough fuel for overnight burns
- The Auto-Start One Touch Ignition ensures simple, safe start-up, time after time
- 3 in. rear vent fits standard pellet vent pipe, including our popular through-the-wall kit (optional - not included)
- Close clearance to combustibles allows for more placement options
- Freestanding unit is Approved for Mobile Home installation (Insert is not)
- Easy-Access side panels make maintenance a snap
- Front access ash drawer for easy clean-out
- Specially-engineered combustion system for more realistic flame pattern
- Thermostat adaptable – Choose a wall or remote thermostat to Start-up and Shut down your unit as needed
- Open, "Easy-Clean" firebox design
- Fireplace Insert conversion kit is available to convert freestanding model to insert - NOT INCLUDED
Quality and Charm:
- Three-panel fireview glass and air wash system offer a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Realistic brick-look fiberboard and custom ceramic log set included
- Elegant door design gives attractive, ‘wrap-around’ view of the fire
- Flush hopper lid and streamlined side panels for updated, quality look
- Freestanding design allows this to be a versatile addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Operation and service DVD included for peace of mind
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by the Technical Support staff
Specifications Dimensions 25 3/4" W x 29 1/8" H x 23 1/4" D Weight 270 lbs. Type of Fuel Wood Pellets Hopper Capacity Approx. 45 lbs. Door Glass 3 Panel, Wrap-Around Flue Size (I.D.) 3" Pellet Rear Vent Height from Floor to Center of Exhaust Approx. 16" Blower 140 cfm, Adjustable Settings
There aren't many things better than walking into your home or shop and being able to escape the cold. Imagine being able to warm up instantly, and not spend a fortune on heating bills doing so. Get a wood/coal furnace today and do just that. This product burns both wood and soft coal so that you can save on expensive bills during the cold months. Being more environmentally friendly is the new thing and this furnace is just that. Not only is it cost efficient and environmentally friendly, but it is durable! You won't ever have to buy another wood/coal furnace. Made from thick steel and heavy duty cast iron, this furnace will last you for years to come. So get yourself a wood/coal furnace today, save money in the long run, and more importantly, stay warm! Everyone likes being warm and cozy.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 25 to 85 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heating Output 50,000 BTU/hr Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity 120 lb. Hopper Capacity Average Efficiency 85% Emissions .69 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Crhome Accents Dimensions (in.) 26" W x 24" D x 35 3/4" H Weight (lbs) 180 Warranty 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Contemporary design with a modern flare
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Floating 8mm thick smoked, tempered glass top with brushed metal stand offs
- Brushed metal insert surround
- Open center shelf for media components
- The cabinets both feature an adjustable glass shelf for storage and two touch latch tempered smoked glass doors
- Polished nickel door pulls
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 19.5"d x 31.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 76.0"w x 23.5"d x 14.3"h
- Gross Weight: 242.0 lbs.
- Net Weight: 220.0 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768075584
- Cu Ft: 14.728
- Espresso Finish
- Open center shelf for media components: 30.25”w x 18”d x 7.25”h
Sold Separately! Used with: 26EF023GRG-201, 26EF023GRA (as shown) or 26EF022GRA Electric Fireplace InsertLearn More
115-volt AC Super Duty Fuel System with automatic leaded nozzle and MR 5-30 Mechanical Fuel Meter calibrated in gallons with 1 in. NPT outlet. Pump is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Motor is UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Unique strainer and poppet design allows for easy access and maintenance
- For use with diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- MR 5-30 Meter
- 12 ft. of hose
- Tank adapter
- Automatic nozzle
Specifications Model M-3130-AD/MR 5-30-G8N Design Type Vane Voltage 115 or 230 Volts AC Fitting NPT Mechanical Connection 1 1/4 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 30 GPM, Up to 114 LPM Accuracy ±2% of reading Nozzle Automatic Reads Gallons Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Power Cord Sold Separately Hose 12 ft. (3.7 m), 1 in. diameter Motor Protection Internal temperature-limiting device Suction Pipe Sold Separately Approvals U.L. Listed Motor to U.S. and Canadian Standards