Refractory Brick. Compatible with most models.
- Pack of 9
- Bricks Priced Individually at $2.60 each - Sold in increments of 9 bricks
- Sewer and drain fittings are used for sewer line, septic tank seepage systems and permieter drains
- Styrene sewer fittings meets ASTM D2852
- Styrene fittings have solvent weld joints
- Size: 4"
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- 5 per pack
- Holds up to 1 lbs.
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: #114, 1"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Sold By The Foot
- Koch's highest strength chain also known as "Transport Chain"
- This chain provides the highest strength to weight ratio
- Maximum Load: 4,700 lbs.
- Transport chain is available in a yellow chromate finish which allows Department of Transportation inspectors to easily determine the grade of the chain being used to secure a load
- Used for Load securement – ideal for the trucking industry, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture
Refractory Brick (Pack of 9)
- Fits most wood stove brands
The original weatherstrip foam tape. It is designed to compress easily and is almost mistake proof as the tape easily compresses to fill any gap that it is used on.
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 3/16" H x 17' L
- Color: Grey
- Compresses easily to fill tight gaps
- Provides energy savings
- Protects against drafts, rain, snow, dust, and pollen infiltration
- Protects against insect infiltration
- Sound reducer
- Suitable for windows and doors
- No tools necessary for installation