ProCom brings you all the look and features of the high-end log lines with unsurpassed quality and unbeatable value. We cast our logs in concrete from real wood for amazing detail and we manufacture all of our own pilots and burners for quality assurance and safety. ProCom designs all its gas logs to the highest standards for innovation and technology.
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Minimum vent-free firebox dimensions required 13 in. H x 23 in. W x 13 in. D
- Fits most 32 in. vent-free fireboxs
- Some assembly required
- 2 gas options
- 30,000 BTU's
- Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- ODS (oxygen depletion sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- No electricity required
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature
- 7 hand painted concrete logs provide natural look
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Battery assisted piezo ignition
- Flow (GPH) - 9,000
- Max. PSI - 44
- Engine - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type - OHV
- Engine Displacement (cc) - 127
- Engine Speed (RPM) - 3,600
- Suction Port (in.) - 2
- Discharge Port (in.) - 2
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) - 25
- Max. Total Head (ft.) - 100
- Self-Priming - Yes
- Solid Handling (in.) - 1/8
- Pump Housing - Glass-filled polyester
- Check Valve - EPDM rubber
- Seals - EPDM
- Impellers - Glass-filled polyester
- Volute - Glass-filled polyester
- Max. Fluid Temp. (deg.) - 200
- Start Type - Recoil
- Fuel Capacity (gal.) - 0.52
- Run Time - 45min. - 1hr.
- Low Oil Shutdown - No
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) - 21 x 17 x 15
- Manufacturer Warranty - NTE 1 year RA/Exchange Policy
- hip Weight - 44.0 lbs
2" High Pressure Pump_HP-2070R
- 210cc Powerease Engine
- Recoil Start & Low Oil Shutdown
- Fuel Tank Capacity 0.95 GAL.(3.6L)
- 2" Intake Connection MNPT
- 2" Outlet Connection MNPT
- 126.0 GPM Max Flow
- Centrifugal Aluminum Pump
- Aluminum Impeller
- 197' Total Lift (85 PSI Outlet Pressure)
- 26' Suction Lift
- 2 Year Powerease Engine Limited Warranty
ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output buy circulating heat throughout and area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off kerosene fuel, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, fuel oil, JP-8 fuel and jet a fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- CSA certified for kerosene and diesel fuels
- Thermostat operation
- Heats up to 2600 sq. ft.
- Patented glow plug allows sub zero performance
- On board diagnostics center
- 5.5 gal. fuel tank
- Patented fuel recognition system
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Weight Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 13# SE1-1/2AL PE C 2" 1 1750 13# SE2CL PE E 2" 2 3450 13# SE2EL PE F 2" 5 3450 13# SE2FL PE H 2" 3 3450 13# SE2HL PE I 2" 7.5 3450 13# SE2IL PE J 2" 5 3450 13# SE2JL PE L 3" 5 3450 15# SE3LL PE
Replaces wood burning grate to permit burning of bituminous and sub-bituminous coal in Deluxe models 311/411/521FB/621/622FBT and many earlier models.
- Extra thick 3-section shaker grates
- Shaker rod assembly
Also includes: required fire door with spinner knob.
Order #238 if you already have fire door w/spinner knob.Learn More
Wayne cast iron lawn sprinkler pump is built to give you many years of dependable pumping service. Designed to operate underground sprinkling systems, draw water from well, lake or ponds for watering, pool filling, or any other applications where high water volume is needed. Can be used as a portable sprinkler or water transfer pump. Pump should be installed in a basement, garage, tool shed or pump house.
- Continuous duty pump has single stage motor
- Self-priming pump
- Dual voltage available (115/230), factory wired for 230V with easy conversion switch
- High-efficiency square flange motor is thermally protected to prevent overheating
- Rugged cast iron pump housing
- Stainless steel shaft for durability
- Can supports up to 8-10 sprinkler heads at 100ft.
- Glass reinforced thermoplastic impeller and diffuser for corrosion-resistance
- Ceramic/carbon-faced seal for long life
- Easy access drain port
- Heavy-duty cast iron mounting brackets
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- UL and CSA listed
- Inner Diameter: 1 in.
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting: NPT (Female) 1 in.
- Accuracy: 3.0% of reading
- Flow Range: 5 to 50 GPM, 19 to 190 LPM
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +140 F
- Reads: Gallons
- Electronic Choice: Rate of Flow, Field Calibration, Batch, and Cumulative Total options
- Wetted Materials: PVC Housing, Ceramic Bearings, 316 Stainless Steel Rings, PVDF Rotor, and Tungsten Carbide Shaft.
- Powered By: 5 year Lithium Battery
- Pressure Rating: 225 PSIG, 15.3 Bar, at 73 F/23 C.
- Typical K-Factor: 565
- To Use With: OEM Water Treatment Equipment/Skids, Small Waste Water Treatment Equipment, Sub-Metering of of Facility Water Usage, and Water Based Cooling System.
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year